"Jimin's upset, I'm in his room if you want to come to us," Seokjin replied with a light smile at the thought of his sweet and caring boyfriend. He and Namjoon started dating in the first year of high school. Jin was his year's rep and Namjoon was the typical pushover that got bullied daily for his high grades and generally looking like a typical geek. The older decided to play a pretend boyfriend to Namjoon just so he has an easier time at school as everyone feared the reps.

As time passed, the pretend game became a real game and here they were. Seokjin graduated last year and is now a paramedic at the local hospital while Namjoon is in his third year of medicine to become a doctor.

It took Namjoon about fifteen minutes to get from the town Centre to their big dormitory. It wasn't extravagant, it was very run down, but it was the cheapest accommodation for students which allowed more money for other things like food or personal expenses. Namely nights out.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon said as he walked into Jimin's bedroom. His own flat was only one floor up from Jimin's.

"Did you see..." Seokjin stopped, briefly looking at Jimin's curled-up figure next to him. "Yoongi today?" He said and regretted it the moment the name left his mouth as Jimin burst out crying again.

"Oh...my." Namjoon's eyes widened at the sight. It didn't take a genius to realize what happened, just by seeing that reaction he was able to tell that Yoongi did the worst possible thing. "Yeah, he was in classes earlier...but after that, I thought he'd be with..." Namjoon motioned to Jimin's frail body. Seokjin shook his head slowly, rage was bubbling in his stomach from what Yoongi did and Jimin's weak sobs weren't helping him concentrate.

"Don't worry about the movie." Namjoon kneeled next to the bed where the other two were cuddled up. He knew Seokjin had this weird motherly instinct towards Jimin, so he didn't get jealous of the younger boy. He trusted and loved Jin.

"Are you sure?" Seokjin turned his face a little to see Namjoon's gentle brown orbs.

"Yeah, you stay here with Minnie, I'll go and see...thingy..." He trailed off, not wanting to trigger Jimin again. Seokjin nodded, knowing full well that Namjoon was probably the only one that could get through to Yoongi right now. They were flatmates for three years as well as close friends so maybe he can go and find out what this is truly about.

"Thank you." Jin smiled and caressed his hand across Namjoon's cheek. The younger smiled and turned his face to place a soft kiss into Jin's palm before standing back up and patting Jimin on the messy black hair.

"Jimin, I'll order takeaway okay?" Jin tried to sit up but Jimin wouldn't let him, shaking his head. "You need to eat."

"No. I'm too fat."

Seokjin sighed from frustration at the sudden self-conscious remark, "That's your opinion, which I don't care about, so you're going to eat with me." He relaxed back onto the small, single, metal-framed bed and looked through nearby pizza places on his phone. Jimin laid next to him like an inanimate doll waiting for the abyss of his despair to swallow him up.

~

The next day, Jimin woke up alone. The headache from crying all night was settling in and despite Jin wanting to stay here all night, he made the older go back home after forcing the pizza down his throat.

The pizza.

Jimin's stomach suddenly felt like something pierced it. He shot up and out of his bed, straight into the small corridor of his flat. Thank god the toilet was next to his bedroom because seconds later he was heaving into the toilet with everything that he ate last night.

"Hey, are you okay?" A somewhat unfamiliar voice asked from the doorway. Ah yeah, Jung Hoseok. The new transfer student from South Korea. It's been over a month and yet Jimin can't get used to this man's voice. Not like they see each other a lot. Hoseok seems to be out most of the time.