20.

ASHER.

"Are you fucking serious, right now?" A rough growled came out as I saw Cole sitting in the cafeteria with her, Lia. Well, he was actually sitting with her and her best friend but I don't care because he should not be anywhere near her.

Anywhere but there.

"Ash, are you even listening?" Scar said poking on my biceps to give her some attention.
"Well, your cousin just can't stop being every fucking where, wherever I am." I said with a tight angry voice. My inside was literally burning.
"No, he loves you way too much. He doesn't seems to stay away from you." Scar said with humor and a smirk.
"Too bad, I hate him the most." I said with seriousness and I heard her sign as she heard me.
"Too bad, we know the truth." Nash said with an evil smirk on his face.

I like my friends but at that moment I hated them the most. They were being intolerable and extremely annoying.

"Maybe, it's not only about him. Isn't it?" Nash said with mischief shining bright in his eyes as he looked at the direction where I was looking. I glared at him to stop this bullshit.
"Wait, am I missing something?" Scar asked as soon as she heard Nash. I groaned with frustration.
"No, you're not. Miss. Gossip Bee." I said to Scar and glared at Nash when he mumbled 'Liar' softly.
"I wanna know. Nash please tell me." Scar insisted to Nash with her puppy eyes. And I saw Nash staring at her for few minutes before slowly nodding his head.

Scarlett and Nash have a crush on each other. But, they are stupid to ignore it. Everyone sees it, everyone says that. But they are too stubborn and ignorant towards it. They don't even talk about it. I won't be surprised if one day they come and tell me that they are in relationship. I'm happy that they like each other.

"And this guy, he is taking tutor classes from her. Let me tell you she is intelligent, like she gets straight A's in every exam." Nash voice pulled me out of my thoughts and I saw Scar nodding her head as she listens to him.
"Oh, but he was always against tutor, wasn't he?" Scar asked in a low voice as if I can't hear her.

"Yes he was. But, I don't know, why he agreed this time." Nash replied in same low voice.
"I can hear you two. And I agreed because if I failed I won't be able to play football. And I don't want that." I said leaning back while looking at the corner table where they were sitting. They were talking and laughing and eating. Enjoying.

Why do I care about this? Hell I don't give a damn. They can do what they fucking want.

Just not with him.

"Yes, right. Football." Nash said with a bored look.
"Can I meet her?" Scar asked looking at me with a smile.
"NO." I said immediately because Scar is a bad news. I know she is my friend but she can be overly excited which leads her doing things, like, she over shares which is not bad but she shares the thing she don't know about. Who knows she went and said something which will lead to another level of things.
"Why? I will make her my friend. She is cute and I like her." Scar said in a complaining tone.
"You don't even know her." I almost snorted at her.
"I will get to know her eventually after I befriend her." Scar argued again.
"You will not be her friend." I said strictly.
"Why? Why don't you want me to be her friend? It's my wish and we will be friends. Wait and watch." Scar challenged like a kid.
"I said NO. Don't you understand?" I almost shouted at her.
"Why? Do you like her? Are you afraid I will tell her about your secrets like all your childhood stories? Is it?" Scar said with a teasing smirk.
"No, I don't like her. Just don't talk about her. Why is everyone talking about her around me? She is not my type, for fuck sake. Do you think she and I can be a thing? She doesn't even look that good." I said getting frustrated enough at the situation. I was annoyed because she was fucking laughing with that Cole and these people are talking about her.

"Woah, woah. Okay. We can stop talking about her. You don't have to be a jerk and shout at us like that." Nash said raising his hands up.

I groan with frustration and ran a hand over my face to calm myself. I am being a total jerk right now. Whatever this is, I shouldn't have shouted at them. What the hell is happening with me? I don't lose my shits easily. But, right now I feel annoyed seeing her with him.

Why out of all people she has to talk to him? Why out of all these people she is eating, laughing, enjoying and fucking smiling with him?

Why? Fucking hell.

The more I think about it the more it makes me angry.
We have to meet for our tutor soon. I have been avoiding it but no more. This has to end. She cannot be anywhere near him.

"Are you serious? Ms. Hall was pranked? Oh my god. How can I miss this? Not fair. Are the students involved in this suspended?" Scar said and gasp which pulled me out of my thoughts.
They don't really mind my behavior most of the time and they ignore it like it never happened.
"Yes, of course. Dean was very angry and he looked as if he would burst. But, thankfully he didn't." Nash said and Scar laughed hearing him. And at that moment, I saw Nash looking at her with those dreamy eyes without blinking, his eyes wide open and they had that spark.

Am I happy? I am. But, do I want my friends to stop acting like this? I do.
A notifications sound pulled me out of my thoughts.
Unknown- hey babe.
Me- who is this?
Unknown- not important.
Me- wtf?
Unknown- oh how I love this attitude of yours.
Unknown- see you soon. Bye.
Me- what do you want?
Unknown- you will know when the time is right.

Now, who the fuck was that? What do they want? I feel like it's a prank. I ignored it and focused on the conversation my friends were having. Except the looks they give each other.

Hello bubbles ❤️✨
Hope you like this part.
See you soon.
                                                                       - Author/ 작