19.

OLIVIA.

I walked to the locker and took my book. Amy went to her locker and I was waiting for her. As I turned to go to her I saw Asher with a girl. It's been two days and he is not coming for our tutor sessions, and when I asked he told me he was busy so I believed him. But, here he is standing with a girl, who is literally so close to him.

But, why do I care? I don't.

I realised that I was staring, so I turned and went to Amy. She was talking to someone, whose back is towards me, I can only see Amy. As I approached them I saw she was talking to Asher's friend Nash.

"Hey Lia. Come." Amy said loudly with excitement.
"Hello." Nash greeted with a warm smile.
"Hii." I said with my own smile.

Nash has always been this nice and kind person. He is sweet to almost everyone, and he helps them too. But, everyone knows never to mess with him. But, as long as you are good to him, he will be good to you. It's like what you give is what you get.

I stayed silent until they finished their conversation, which was only for few more minutes. They were talking about this project, I know nothing about. And then he bid his goodbye and left.

Amy and I then went our separate ways. I took my seat and turn to look outside the window. I felt some motion and I turned and saw a guy trying to pull the chair out. But, when he saw me looking at him, he stopped.

"Can I sit here?" He asked immediately. And I nodded. Because no one was sitting with me. As Asher just made it very obvious that it was his place but from the last two days he is not coming and I don't know why. Maybe because of her, the girl he was talking to.

As the guy sat, he turned towards me and smiled.
"Thanks. By the way, I'm new here. Cole Jones, my name." He said and looked at me.
"Oh, I'm Olivia. Nice to meet you." I said not to be rude to which he smiled. I have this very weird habit that I always say 'nice to meet you' to everyone I meet because I don't know what else to say and that phase is good to sound polite and I don't come out as a rude person.

The teacher came and asked Cole to introduce himself to the class and I saw girls drooling over him.

Not their fault, Cole is a nice looking guy. He has blond hairs, green eyes, nice body and I can say he is good by the way he talks.

The teacher started teaching and I got busy in my studies. Classes were very usual and precisely boring but I survived, thanks to the God. 

When the class was over, I gathered my things and was ready to go when Cole's voice stopped me.
"Hey, I wanted to asked you something." He said while moving and standing in front of me.
"Yes." I said and looked at him, waiting for him to continue.
"Actually, it can be rude as we don't know each other. But, I only know you in this class and I really want the notes of all the previous classes I missed. Can you please help?" He requested with hopeful eyes. Here this guy is asking for notes because he wants to study and Asher, that stupid potato is talking and hanging out with others when he is barely passing. Idiot Asher. I should go and talk to h...
"You can say no. But I really need help?" He continued pulling me out of my thoughts when I didn't said anything in response.
"Yeah, actually I can help you. Fine. I will give you the notes." I said partly embarrassed that I was lost somewhere else and partly angry because I was worrying about someone who doesn't care. I am very stupid. But I'm gonna talk to him about this stunts he is pulling when it's clear that he really is not busy.
"Thanks." Cole said with a big smile that showed his teeths and he looked cute.

I took my notes and passed it to him.

"If you don't understand anything, you can ask me." I said with a smile and turned to leave when he again stopped me.
"You helped me so it should be fair enough if I atleast give you a treat in return as a thank you." He said holding my notes and looking at me for an answer. A positive answer.
"No, thank you. It's fine. You don't have to give me a treat." I refused because I wasn't comfortable with new people and honestly a meal was not necessary. I just helped him out of humanity and because he really needed those notes as the teacher is very strict and loves to shock or torture us with tests. More like surprise tests.
"I insist, please. You did a big favor and I will feel bad if I didn't give you something in return and a meal sounds good to me." Cole insisted.
"Oh okay. But there is nothing to feel bad about. I will be in the cafeteria after 1 hour." I said and he gave me his cute smile.
"See you in the cafeteria." He smiled with a nod. And I nodded in response. I don't know how I should feel about us eating in the cafeteria and not somewhere else because eating in the cafeteria can be okay with me as I don't want to be alone with him yet, but it also means that people will see us eating together and they know me and that could be freaking crazy.
That is if they noticed. And that can be avoided if it would be just me, but, Cole is new and this school and people here go crazy when someone new joins us. I just hope they don't notice me when I'm with him or this meal would turn into a nightmare.

I moved to the other class and took the notes of almost everything the teacher says cause it's important, everything they say is important.

After the class was over, I went to the cafeteria only to see that Amy was already there, using her phone. I walked to her and sat beside her.

"Hi, Liv." She said when she saw me while keeping her phone aside.
"Hey." I said signing while leaning on the hard chair.
"How was it? The classes?" She asked leaning forward.
"Good, I guess. Yours?" I asked looking at her only to see her making a weird face.
"I survived. Thankfully." She said and I broke into a small giggle seeing her.
"I was so ready to leave Mrs. Miller's class. But, she is very ruthless when it comes to the marks and I honestly don't want to be on her blacklist. God knows what... " She was interrupted by another voice.
"Hey." Cole said walking towards us.
"Hi." I greeted back.
"Am I late? I hope not." He said and walked to take a seat.
"No, we also just arrived." I said and smiled at him.
"By the way, this is my best friend, Amelia." I introduced them as Amy kept looking at him with her big eyes filled with curiosity.
"Hi, Amelia. I'm Cole. Your best friend's bench mate." He said with a smile and I saw Amy's eyes widen for a moment before she smiled and sat straight.
"Hello, Cole. Nice to meet you." Amy said while her cheeks tinted red when shaking his hands.
So, someone got a crush.
Amy has never really dated anyone and she was never very eager to find a boyfriend for herself even though she looked good, more than good. She is perfect. With a round shaped face, big beautiful green eyes, small nose, a cute, pretty smile, her body was perfect with beautiful curves, long wavy hairs.
My best friend was an art of perfection, beautiful and smart.
And she deserves everything.

Hello bubbles ❤️✨
Hope you like this part.
See you soon.
                                                                       - Author/ 작