Breaking Point

It's been about a month and Gally has not said a word to me the whole time. Since I am really showing and could give birth any day now no one will let me work. Minho, Newt and Chuck are the sweetest and are always rubbing my belly, talking to her or laying by me. 

Speaking of the devil Minho runs over and drops to the floor in front of me. "Hey Gracie, it's your god father Minho the strongest man of all."

"Gracie your god father is about to get replaced." I say rubbing my stomach. "HEY" Minho shouts. 

"What happened you ok? Your water break?" Newt asks rushing over. 

"I'm fine Minho is just being self-absorbed again." I say as Newt helps me stand. Newt glares at Minho before grabbing my hand. "I love you Newt, but I can walk by myself." I say laughing but Newt still helps me to the kitchen. Once we get there Fry turns and smiles "How's my favorite pregnant girl?" 

"I am the only pregnant girl." I say laughing sitting down. 

"You get my point. Now how is dear Gracie?" Fry says resting his hands on my stomach. "A pain that won't stop pushing on my bladder." I say standing making Newt rush to help me making me glare at him. He steps back so I walk out and head to the bathroom. 

After I am done, I go to open the door to see Gally walking away quickly. "What in the world?" 

"He watches." a voice says making me jump and see Chuck. "Hey buddy and what do you mean?" I ask tilting my head. 

"When he sees you going somewhere alone, he follows and makes sure no one messes with you. But he always rushes away before you could notice." he says making me nod as the alarm goes off. 

"Looks like newbee is here I shall be heading to the tower." I say making chuck nod. After getting on top of the tower I sit down and see all the boys surround the box before Gally jumps down and pulls someone out. He makes a run for it but trips making one of the boys grab him and throw him in the pit. 

A second later I hear "Get your shank butt down here." I stand up walking over and seeing Gally making me smile as I lean on the rail. "So, your talking to me." 

"If it risks the safety of our daughter yeah. Now come down." 

"Nah I like the view up here." I say smirking.

"Hazel!" Gally shouts. 

"What's going on here?" Alby says coming over with the new guy. "Ask her." Gally says crossing his arms. 

"Hazel..." Alby says making me sigh. "Yeah yeah" I say before climbing down the ladder. Once I am on solid ground Gally just walks away making me look at Alby. "Really he was finally talking to me you just had to ruin it." 

"I am not going to let you risk her life" Alby says pointing at my stomach "So Gally will grow balls and talk to the mother of his child now go bother Newt." he says smiling making me walk over to the garden. 

After a little we see Gally push newbie to the floor. They all rush over as for me I slowly get up and walk over screaming "HEY." 

Everyone looks at me making me sigh. "First Gally there was a nicer way to do that second boy they just trying to protect you now unless you want to cross a pregnant woman, I recommend you zip it." I say as Alby says, "I can't let you leave."

"Why not?" he asks then suddenly the doors close making him look at them and go "What the hell?" 

"Next time, I'm gonna let you leave." Gally says starting to walk away when suddenly water trickles down my leg. "Hazel?" Newt asks walking over making Gally look at me. "My water just broke." I say making Newt look at Minho "Is the baby coming?" he asks making Minho shrug making me smile looking at him. "Not yet but 1-7 days she should be here." I say making Newt smile. 

Later that night Newt walks over and sits next to the greenie so I watch Gally fight. After it is over, I walk over Gally dragging him to the side. "What?" he yells crossing his arms. 

"Our kid is due any day now. So, stop throwing a hissy fit and be there for me." I say making him snap "You brought our kid here!" Gally yells but before he continues, I scream "TO BE WITH YOU JACKASS. I ASKED TO BE SENT INTO THE MAZE SO I COULD RAISE MY DAUGHTER WITH YOUR HELP. I'M NOT ASKING YOU TO FALL IN LOVE WITH ME AGAIN I'M ASKING YOU TO TALK TO ME. TO COME AND SEE YOUR FREAKING DUGHTER AND COME FEEL HER KICK OR HEY BE A FATHER AND HOLD MY HAIR WHILE I THROW UP." I feel tears falling down my cheeks making me quickly wipe them.

I look around and see everyone looking at me, so I walk away to the kitchen and sit down resting my head on the table. I stand up and walk overlooking out the window to see Gally fighting the greenie. "Good to know you didn't hear a word I said." I mumble.

"He actually did. He started crying before going back to acting tough and fighting the greenie." Newt says making me turn. 

"I just want him to be there for me." I say crying making Newt hug me.