News

After dinner I sit at the bonfire before sneaking off to the showers. I start the water and get undressed stepping under the water. I start to wash my hair when the door opens and slams shut. I turn seeing one of the boys from earlier smirking making me step back scared. 

"What's wrong love?" he asks getting undressed and walking closer. I try to run but her grabs me and throws me on the floor. As he comes closer, I let out a loud scream making him jump and slam my head into the floor. 

I stop screaming and turn my head to the side seeing blood mixed with water. "What the hell?" I hear and I turn seeing Gally and Minho. Gally rips the guy off me throwing him to the floor then rushing over and turning off the water. He takes off his shirt and puts it over my head so I'm not bare. 

"What happened?" Newt asks then sees me and rushes over. "Hazel...." he whispers then sees the blood. "We need to get her to the medjacks fast!" Newt yells so Gally picks me up and they start jogging to one of the huts. 

"What happened?" Alby says coming over as the world spins.

"Cody doesn't know to keep his hands to himself!!" Gally snaps. "I'm going to kill him." 

"Where is he?" Alby asks as the world goes dark then color returns.

"Minho is putting him in the pit." Gally says as we go in some hut. I suddenly feel like I'm going to throw up, so I turn away from Gally and throw up all over the floor. He stops and looks sad then whispers "It's going to be ok princess I will protect you.... I won't let anyone hurt you." 

He sits down holding me as they tend to my head. "It's going to be ok I will keep you safe." he whispers as the world goes dark. I suddenly am hit with another memory, and it comes fast. 

"Your pregnant?" Gally asks and I nod tears falling down my face. "We are going to have a family." he says picking me up making me wrap my legs around him. "We are going to have a family." he says hugging me and spinning me around before setting me down and smiling. 

"You are going to make a wonderful mother." he says kissing me softly.

 I suddenly jolt up and breath heavy looking around then resting my hand on my stomach. "I'm pregnant." I mumble tears falling before laying down and the world goes black.