Dazed and Confused

Izuku POV

Izuku sat down with Mina, his head still in the clouds. Izuku could still feel the gentle lips pushing against mine. Mina nudged him on the arm, "Midobae, you're drooling," she said, moving her eyebrows up and down. "O-oh" he stuttered, whipping the saliva from my chin.  "still going well with your boyfriend, huh?" Mina added, smirking. Izuku began to regret telling her about their moment under the cherry blossom tree. He hadn't seen Katsuki since, and it's been a week. They had texted every once in awhile, but he was worried. "He's not my boyfriend," Izuku said crossing his arms, it started defensively but turned into a worried mumble as his gaze looked down at the ground. Shinsou saw them talking and went to sit down next to Izuku. "Hey, you good?" Shinsou asked, nudging him with his elbow. "Yeah.." Izuku answered quietly lifting his head up. "You can talk to us, you know," Mina said, her eyebrows narrowing down. "You don't always have to keep to yourself," Shinsou added, "We're your friends." Izuku smiled making eye contact with the two, "Thank you.. but i'm okay." Shinsou and Mina exchanged glances, they knew Izuku was lying, but they didn't want to pry. "Okay, whatever you say," Mina said as she got up from the table, she gave Izuku hair a pat and walked over to the bar. Shinsou have one more concerned glance at Izuku, "Make sure he treats you right." Shinsou has always been like a big brother to Izuku, and somehow that granted him the power to know how Izuku was feeling. Izuku watched as Shinsou followed behind Mina, his mind pondering on those words. 'he's not just playing with my feelings.. right?'

Word count: 305

A/N: Sorry it was so short, but it's something, right? I'll try to update at least once a week.