Chapter 16 (Kurt)

I couldn't stop thinking about Blaine; he's in trouble, I know he is. I wish there was something I could do to help him.

I pulled into the school parking lot, pulled out my phone, and clicked on Finn's contact.

"Hello?"

"I'm outside. Where are you?"

"Practice ran longer than I thought it would. I gotta take a quick shower."

"You can't shower when you get home?"

"Do you want me to sweat all over your car?"

"Ugh, gross!"

"You asked."

"Take as much time as you need. I'm gonna go see if Mr. Schue's still here; I want to talk to him about something."

"Okay, I'll see you in a minute, dude."

"Bye." I hung up and climbed out of my car, and my keys slipped out of my hand and fell onto the ground.

"Seriously?" I sighed, irritated, and kneeled to pick my keys off the ground. When I stood up, Blaine's fake mother was in front of me!

"You!" I jumped back, startled.

"So you're the one who gave Blaine his voice back...."

"What did you do to him?!"

"I gotta say, I don't see the appeal. Had I not been standing right here, I would have thought you were a girl."

"What did you do to Blaine?!"

"I wouldn't worry... you'll know soon enough."

"What?" At that time, I felt a hard hand across my mouth. I let out a muffled scream for help as I struggled against the firm grip.

"Hold him still!" Katrice exclaimed.

"I'm trying; he won't stop squirming!" Gerald grunted and threw me onto the ground. I crawled back to escape, but he grabbed my arm tightly; I suddenly felt a pinch in my arm, and my vision became blurry.

"Sleep tight..." Katrice said, and everything went black.