Chapter 14 - Christmas Eve

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

Ink was in a mall, shopping for clothes. Why? Today was Christmas Eve, meaning he needed to buy gifts for his family and friends. Clothes were the only things he could think of buying. Cute reindeer or other Christmas-related stuff on the shirts/sweaters are a hit for this season.

Ink was now picking two last sweaters for his friends. He decided to get two different models. I should probably get something else besides shirts and sweaters... He thought to himself while paying.

The artist put all of the clothes in one bag and walked out of the shop. He looked around and noticed Christmas toys in one other shop. He walked over to it and entered. Ink immediately picked some for some people but he still couldn't figure out what to get for the others. Should I buy candles? It does sound like a smart thing to do.. Ink decided to buy some.

And now here he was, three bags filled with Christmas gifts. Why three? Well, he decided to buy decorations as well. He walked over to his dad's car and shoved the bags inside the trunk. Then, he sat at the front on the passenger seat. His father started the car and drove off.

"How was it? Did you buy everything you needed?" His father asked.

"I did." Ink answered while looking at the window on his right. "I bought clothes and toys."

"Oh, well that's nice. Anything for your old man?" His dad snickered.

Ink smiled while rolling his eyes. "Of course."

--/--

Ink was in his room, finishing a project. He had put everyone's gifts in present bags with envelopes, wishing them a nice holiday. He thought about buying already written ones but handmade ones were better.

When he finished his project, Ink lay down on his bed and sighed, satisfied that he had finished his long-awaited work. Now he was bored. There was nothing to do apart from starting a new project but he decided against it. He thought about taking a nap but he didn't want to waste the whole day by sleeping, so he just lay down and did nothing.

A notification vibrated his phone. The artist tapped on the screen and saw Error texting him.

- Hey. Wanna hang out?
- I'm bored af.

He smiled and replied: Yeah, same. Where?

Error replied almost immediately: Underworld Cinema? There's a movie playing and wanna watch it. How's that sound?

Ink thought before asking: What's the name of the movie?

Error texted: Home Alone? Have yu watched it?

Oh, that film. It's a pretty funny movie about a genius kid and two burglars. The artist snickered to himself and texted back: Yeah, only the first movie.

The second mvie is streaming today. Wanna watch it together? I have tivkets. - Error types. It seems like he's mistyping a lot of words.

Ink didn't even need to think twice before agreeing.

- Ok, meet me at Underworld Cinema, at 4.

Ink sent an 'ok' sticker and turned off his phone. He still had a long time to spare before the hang-out. He ought to start doing that book report for his English class.