Dejà vù

Angel POV.

Looks can be deceitful.

I might be slim but I am not athletic at all to trek for even an hour. Its not even an hour and I am tired.

"Please... lets take a small break" I requested the duo who told me about the two hour walk in the forest to their special house in the woods. But I am exhausted.

"Let me carry you princess" Sean said as he proceeded to give me a piggyback ride. I was little embarassed because my outfit wasn't made for piggyback rides... or trek at all...

"You look like a fairy darling

"You look like a fairy darling...." Chris said and I became shocked hearing him thinking whether this man heard me.

I felt relieved since I was no longer on my feet.

The trees covered the sky completely as we walked further and further deep into the forest.

I momentarily closed my eyes and remembered a rather unpleasant incident I wish I could forget, but couldn't.....

_______

10 years ago...

I just celebrated my 14th birthday and was happy with my life. I enjoyed reading books and was a quiet and rules abiding girl. I never fought with people and never bullied anyone. I was unpopular as well and had 4-5 friends but I  was alright with them.

But William was not.

Apparently,  he thought his sister should be more outgoing and so he asked  his girl scout friends to take me on a hiking trip with them.

The girls had nothing against me and they agreed. But I  was a little scared. Because,  they were older to me and Something seemed off about them.

The day of the hike arrived. We got inside a van and made our way to mount furuha. It's a 4 hour ride and the area is totally secluded.

We were 15 girls. But one girl particularly caught me eye. Samantha.

She was beautiful,looked intense in her crop top, shorts and catty eye liner.

But it wasn't the looks. The fact that not one girl talked to her even when she made efforts irked me.

Why bring someone to hike when you hate them? I gave her a small smile but she gave a disgusting look.

Ok sister....

The van stopped at the base of mountain and we got out. Maybe William was right. I might enjoy it....

Or maybe not