Kidnapping

Sean pov

"Dad?"

I and Sean looked at the direction of the voice and were shocked to see an angel- the most beautiful girl we had ever seen in our life. Her pale face, her clear skin, her small frame,her soft lips....

 Her pale face, her clear skin, her small frame,her soft lips

She was so beautiful. We couldn't stop looking at her fearful face when the man barked...

"Angel.... Call the cops!" Before he fainted.

Angel understood the situation and ran upstairs to her bedroom and tried locking her door but we pushed the door making her fall.

"Not so soon angel!" I  said as I caught her hand.

"Let me go!! Help helpp someone!" She screamed so I handgagged her.

Chris tied her mouth with his handkerchief but we needed more clothes. We saw her scarves and retrieved every single thing as we begin to tie her hands, legs, knees.

We needed more protection and so I went to the kitchen and got a duct tape roll and tied it over her hands, legs, mouth and even blindfold her.

As soon as we finished, we took a step back to appreciate this beauty. She was so cute. This word might sound crazy from our mouth but that's what she was. Just like her name Angel.

Its a good thing she was blindfolded or else she would see us gaping at her.

We knew what to do next!

I wrote a note for her dear father to arrange $5 million dollars and contact us or else say goodbye to his daughter.

"Angel...we are kindnapping you" we laughed at the screaming of the petrified girl.