Trying to run away

Chris Pov

Its been a week now since we bought Angel home and we were never any happier. She was so beautiful and innocent. Not an inch of badness in her. We could have had our way with her only if we werent such love sick puppies.

Another thing is her father had still not arranged the money. It would be impossible for him to get the amount and so the girl would be ours for eternity.  Still that loser keeps calling us and begs us to give her back.

  Still that loser keeps calling us and begs us to give her back

(What she was wearing)

We were at the breakfast when Sean told me something, "They are calling me from office. I need to go there."

"Ok. I'll look at her while you are away."

I already had done a background check on her but I want to know her some more. At lunch, I invited her to watch a movie with me. More like forced her. We were at our home theatre and I purposely choosed a horror one for the thrills.

"How old are you? It's 18+".

"Twe- Seventeen"

Liar.

The movie begin.

Its been just 30 minute and I could see Angel baby getting scared.

"Can I go to the restroom?" She asked.

Liar.

"Sure" I told as she exited the theatre room.

And I followed her.

My intuition was right. Our little minx was trying to run away.

I ran towards her and grabbed her by her waist.

"Aww baby. Don't do anything wrong" I said as I dragged her towards the basement.

______

Its been two hours since Angel has been punished. She was screaming so bad I had to stuff her mouth with Cloth and tie a duct tape over it. Next I sat her down on a chair and tied her hands behind her back. I took her legs and tied each of them to the chair legs. Finally I tied a rope around her waist to hold her steady.

Now for the fun part. I bought a vibrator and stick it under her skirt. She is going to get doomed.

I kissed her cheek and turned on the camera infront of her. I left the room and went upstairs for the fun.

Sean came upto me and asked him about Angel and showed him the recording. We had a good laugh for sometime when we decided she had enough. We went downstairs to free her.

She looked exhaused and overwhelmed. I hope the vibrator did her some good. I removed the vibrator and Sean and I untied her up.

Well that must be life lesson for her.