Arrangement

Angel Pov

Today is a happy day. The brothers got a call from my father and told him that he had arranged for money and now I can go home. I can't wait to see him.

Finally this nightmare is over!

It's been over a month since they captured me. And I've lived under constant fear and depression throughout the period. After my little escape attempt, I never tried to go against them.

I wore the same clothes I wore when they kidnapped me. Today is a good day!

I sat down at the breakfast table and prayed to god for the first time after so long. Then I began to eat. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Sean angry.  Good!

I quietly ate my breakfast and was going towards my room when Sean held my hand.

Its not over princess!!

I fought the urge to say something vile.

After sometime, we all got into his car and headed to my home.

_____

"Dad!!"

I cried as soon as I  saw him. He is my hero! I couldn't believe he arranged all this money.

"Angel! Are you ok??!" He looked at me worried.

"I am good dad! Thank you! Thanks a lot!" I sobbed.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw William standing by the kitchen door. I walked towards him and engulfed him into a hug.

"Hope you straighten yourself up brother" I spoke and he burst into tears.

"I am sorry Angel! I promise I'll change"

"I believe you....."