Twenty Three

Hyunjin rushed to the hospital the next morning around 7:40 AM. Extra early. Hyunjin arrives into the waiting room, sweating, as he bends down and pants. Finding it hard to breath and catch his breath, as the sweat drips down the side of his face and a stitch in the side of his stomach. Chan and Changbin stayed over night, so when Hyun looked up he saw Binnie and channie asleep. Changbin had his head resting on Chan's shoulder.

Hyunjin looked round when he heard the door click open and a nurse exit Felix's room. Hyunjin sped walk over as the nurse looked up at him and smiled.

"Is Felix okay? When can I see him. When will he be alright? He will be alright. Right?" Hyunjin asked as he started to panic again.

"Calm down. Just sit down and I'll get you some water. Okay? And then we can talk about it." The nurse said. Hyunjin gulped as he let the nurse walk him and sit him down. She then left to get a glass of cold water and then returned, passing him the water and sitting next to him as he took small little sips every now and then.

"So. Felix hasn't woken up from his coma yet, but so far me and the other doctors and nurses have saw that he will be okay. He still looks healthy and his heart is still beating at the normal pace it should be beating." The nurse started as she saw Hyunjin nod before he took another gulp of water.

"Can I see him? Please?" Hyunjin asked.

"Ummm. Well, right now visiting hours aren't available. But since your the crowned prince, I'll let you." She said. Hyunjin smiled and thanked her as he put his water to the side. Standing up as he followed the nurse to Felix's room.

She opened the door, stepping aside and letting Hyunjin in. Hyun thanked her as he walked over to Felix and sat down, looking at him, feeling upset and annoyed at himself. He should of saved him.

I should of saved him. I'm so pathetic, selfish. Ugh! I should be on the Hospital bed and in a coma right now, not him. I should have pushed him out the way and got hit by the car myself. I'm so stupid.

He thought to himself as he realised he was crying.

The nurse left, leaving Hyunjin and Felix some privacy.

Hyun sniffed as he wiped his tears and took Felix's hand. He gulped and cleared his dry throat.

"F-Felix. Please wake up soon. I-I can't do this without you. I'm sorry." Hyunjin sobbed as he squeezed Felix's hand tighter.

"Felix please don't leave me. Please don't leave this world, ever since you stepped into my life, I've been happier then I ever was and more happier then I will ever be. Please don't leave me. I should have pushed you so I got hit instead, you don't deserve this. I do. And I didn't cheat.. I didn't. I know you can't hear me, but I'm telling you anyway. I love you so so much, pl-please don't leave me lixie." Hyunjin said as he chocked on his sobs.

After a while, he stood up and slowly let go of Felix's soft hand. He wiped his tears as he walked to the door, placing his hand on the cold door handle, he looked back at Felix one more time and took a big shaky deep breath.

"Please don't leave me. I love you." He whispered before he opened the door, left, and shut it behind him. He leaned against the door as he bit the inside of his lip, tears threatening to fall down any minute. He looked up and saw Chan and Bin was awake and talking to each other, looking tired and weak.

He walked over to his two brothers.

"Hyunjin." Chan said as him and Binnie stood up.

"How are you? Are you okay? How's Felix? You were in there for a while." Chan asked as he put his hands on Hyunjin's shoulders.