Nineteen

Felix, Jeongin and Changbin soon arrived home a while later. Felix immediately getting pulled into a big tight hug by Hyunjin. He chuckled and hugged back.

"Anyway. While you two love birds are busy hugging, I'm going to go upstairs and have a quick shower." Innie said before he disappeared.

"Me too." Binnie said and he also left.

"I missed you lixie. Also, can we go on a date tomorrow?" Hyunjin asked.

"Of course we can, you already called me earlier and asked. I said yes, right? My answer hasn't changed and won't change." Felix said and they pecked on the lips.

"How was your day?" Hyunjin asked as they made their way upstairs to their room.

"It was good. We saw Jisung and Seungmin and they hung out with us." Felix smiled as they entered their room.

"Cool." Hyunjin smiled back.

Felix quickly changed in the bathroom, changing into a white T-shirt and grey baggy shorts.

He soon exited as him and Hyunjin returned back downstairs and into the living room. Felix hasn't saw Minho at all.

"Ummm. How's Minho?" Felix asked as him and Hyunjin sat on the comfy bouncy couch.

"Dunno. He hasn't exited his room at all. I'm actually really worried, i hope he didn't run away or. Ya know, end himself." Hyunjin said.

"I'm sure not." Felix sighed and they both looked away, they suddenly looked up as Jeongin and Chan entered the living room.

"Hi guys!" Chan waved.

"Hi!" Felix said back, with a big smile.

"Wanna play uno with us?" Jeongin asked.

"Sure!" Hyunjin said as he joined them sitting on the floor at that little circle table.

"Felix?" Chan asked.

"No thanks-"

"Please Felix." Hyunjin said as he put his hands together as a begging thing and started begging.

Felix sighed.

"Fine-"

"YAY!" The three shouted but quickly covered their mouths. Felix chuckled as he sat down next to Hyunjin.

"But I'm really bad, I've never really played. So you may need to teach me along the way." Felix said.

"Of course we can." Chan nodded.

They then started playing. And Felix enjoyed it, he soon knew how to play.

After a while, it already hit 11:30 pm and Jeongin disappeared to go to bed.

Chan, Hyunjin and Felix quickly did a match, just them three, and just finished. Chan packs up the uno cards as the three walk up the stairs together.

They soon say 'night' as they go their separate ways into their room.

Felix and Hyunjin shut themselves in their room as they turn the big light off, leaving Felix's bedside table lamp on as they quickly shut the blinds on they're massive window.

"Soooo, you like uno?" Hyunjin asked.

"Mhm." Felix smiled and hummed while nodding.

They then got in bed under the covers, all nice and comfortable and warm. They chilled on their phones for a bit, in absolute silence.

After about 10 minutes they put their phone on charge as Felix turned the lamp off so they were left in pitch blackness.

"Felix?" Hyunjin said after a while.