Three

Lee Felix. Blonde hair. Freckles. Soft skin. One of his freckles are heart shape. Always smiling and happy. Lives a normal life in a little town. Is currently hanging out with his best friend Kim Seungmin and his other friend Han Jisung. They are currently shopping at the mall.

"Haha that joke is funny" Felix says at the joke Han says. Seungmin chuckles and nods, agreeing with Felix.

After shopping they got and sit in a little café. They sit at a table as they order drinks and sit down.

"Soooo. What you wanna talk about?" Han asks.

"Dunno" Seungmin says while shrugging. He then takes his phone out and goes on Instagram. He then smiles.

"Oh my gosh! Jeongin, the prince, has uploaded on Instagram. Ahhhh." Seungmin screamed like a girl.

Felix just scoffed "such a simp" he muttered but Seungmin heard and gave him a death glare.

"Your so obsessed with him." Han said and then sipped on his coffee that's still hot.

"He's so handsome. How is he still single?" Seungmin said.

"Mhmmm. Keep simping your simper." Han said. Felix just chuckled. And Seungmin ignored them.

Felix has never been interested in the royal family. He knows who they all are. The king, the queen. And their children Changbin, Bangchan, Minho, Jeongin and Hyunjin. Hyunjin is also crowned prince. But he doesn't know much about them. Like Seungmin, who is obsessed over Jeongin, and knows everything about him.

And to be honest, he doesn't really care.

He sipped on his coffee and suddenly he was knocked out his thoughts from Seungmin shouting.

"OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Seungmin shouts making Felix and Han scared for their friend.

"JEONGIN IS LIVE ON INSTA. YOU GUYS BETTER SHUSH IM WATCHING IT" he shouts as he presses the live.

Felix leans over the table, peeking and watching the live with him. He didn't care, he just wanted to see what the live was about. To see Jeongin was just live in his room with...Hyunjin? Hyunjin is the one with red hair.

Felix noticed his eyes were glued onto Hyunjin.

The two were just talking about random stuff and Hyunjin put a hand through his hair. Felix felt a weird feeling he never felt before. He just sat back as he got his phone out, putting his phone on mute. He went on Instagram. He had to search up the username since he doenst follow any royal family member on insta. He found Jeongin's account as he watched the live.

He kept watching Hyunjin.

"It's tiring being crowned prince" Hyunjin said out of no where. As he looked at the camera. Tidying his hair.

Felix felt his heart beating fast. No. He can't possibly be falling in love, it's not like he will ever have a chance. He quickly turned his phone off, slamming it down on the table as he just sipped his drink quickly. Han and Seungmin looked at him.

"Yo bro are you okay?" Han asked worried.

"I'm fine. I'm finished with my drink. I'll go home now. It was great hanging out" Felix said as he stood up and said bye. His friends said bye to him as Felix put his empty coffee cup in a bin and walked outside, he then walked home. Breathing in the air as he smiled.

.
.
.
.
.

It's been an hour as Jeongin and Hyunjin said bye before the live ended. They took a deep breath as Jeongin stood up, putting his phone in his pocket.

"You can go to your own room now. I'm tired." Jeongin yawned. Hyunjin also stood up.

"It's only 5? Your going to sleep early." Hyunjin said.

"I want to have a shower, eat dinner and then sleep" Jeongin said. Hyun understood now as he said bye. He left Jeongin's room as he walked back to his own room.

He entered his room as she shut the door behind him and sighed. He sat in his bed, going through his phone. When suddenly his mother messaged him. He clicked on the message.

Mother
Hyunjin. You NEED to marry a girl. You can't possibly marry a boy because you will need children.
and people may not agree with it.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

He then quickly typed and sent his message.

Me (Hyunjin)
I'm NOT marrying anyone Mother. Otherwise I will go and never return, I always find a way to get
out this house. And I won't be having children anyway because I like a boy

He realised what he sent. His heart was pounding, he was scared and nervous. What will his mothers reaction be? His mother then started typing back.

Mother
A boy? How? When did you meet him? I'm confused.

Me (Hyunjin)
Uhhh. Social media.

Hyunjin lied. He can't tell her he snuck out and met him.

Mother
Then we're going to find him and your going to marry him.

His eyes widened as he dropped his phone.

WHAT!?

.
.
.
.
.

Sorry it was a short chapter T-T