Twenty

Felix and Hyunjin walk into the cinema, in disguise, hand in hand, happily.

They grab their popcorns and drink and pay before going up the escalator upstairs and entering their cinema room.

They go to their seats, at the very top at the back. There wasn't much people in the cinema, there was a couple people up front. But that was it. The movie soon starts as Felix and Hyunjin take their sunglasses off and lift their masks down, munching on their popcorn and sipping their drink. After a while, Hyunjin slipped his hand in Felix's hand. They both smiled and blushed.

An hour soon passed and the movie ended. Hyunjin and Felix finished their popcorn and their drinks as they quickly pull their masks up and put their sunglasses back on as they exit the cinema room, leaving their rubbish where it was since everyone else was doing that too. Felix skips happily as Hyunjin smiles under his mask, finding Felix absolutely adorable.

"Where now?" Felix asked like a child.

"Let's go get ice cream." Hyun said as he grabbed Felix's soft hand and dragged him out.

They got ice cream from nearby and sat on a bench outside, licking and eating their ice cream happily.

They soon finished as they threw their rubbish away, Felix turned to his husband.

"What now?" He asked.

Hyunjin shrugged.

"Wherever you wanna go." Hyunjin answered.

"No. Wherever you wanna go. My prince~" Felix said. Hyunjin felt his cheeks burn.

"Yah! Shut up!" Hyun said and Felix chuckled as the other male grabbed the younger's hand and dragged him away.

—————

"HAN! HAN!" Seungmin ran downstairs and into the living room. Han was chilling on the couch, eating chips and scrolling through his phone when he suddenly looked up at Seungmin confused. Minnie bent down and panted before he walked over and plopped next to Han on the comfy bouncy couch.

"You won't believe it." Seungmin said.

"What?"

"Jeongin. As in prince Jeongin. He called me, and he confessed feelings to me." Seungmin said as his cheeks went pinkish red.

"Oh my gosh, what did you say?" Han asked, putting his phone down.

Seungmin shrugged "I got nervous and I hung up. I-I didn't know what to do, or say. S-So I hung up."

"What? Seungmin are you dumb." Han groaned "he probably thinks you hate him now, or that you don't like him back."

"But I do like him back!"

"Then go tell him quickly before he thinks otherwise." Han said. Seungmin nodded as he soon disappeared back upstairs.

Meanwhile Han hasn't heard much of Minho the past 3-4 days. He was worried, but scared to text first.

—————

The day went by quite quick and it was already dark, the starts shining bright and the night breeze blows the two males hair into their faces, annoying them. They lay in a field, next to each other and stare at the stars.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Felix asked.

"Mhm." Hyun hummed "but, not as beautiful as you of course."

Felix chuckled and blushed "awww." Is all he managed to say.

They stayed in silence for a while, then Hyunjin spoke.