Seventeen

The next day was a chill day. Minho never left his room, i mean, not yet at least. Cause it's still 11:20 AM. Felix and Hyunjin were just staying lazily in bed, on their phones. Jeongin and Chan were hanging out with Binnie all day. So everything was okay, and it was a nice day.

Suddenly Felix got an incoming call, he immediately sat up in bed as he accepted the call, putting the phone up to his ear.

"Are you okay Minnie?" Felix asked Seungmin, who was on the other side of the phone.

"NO! IM FREAKING OUT!" Seungmin shouted.

"How? Why? What do you mean?" Felix asked, confused.

"I-i think me and Jeongin are getting somewhere.."

"What do you mean by that?" Felix asked.

"Well, recently me and Jeongin have been messaging A LOT. he's very kind to me and extremely funny. We even FaceTimed the other day and we said how we are going to meet up soon. And at your wedding party, he was so nice and funny and we hung out and, i fell more deeper for him. And he always sends love heart emojis and stuff. Does he like me back? Or am I just imagining that because I'm too crazy in love?" Seungmin asked.

"He likes you Minnie. And I'm not making this up. He always talks about you. How funny you are, how cute you are, how much he loves you. And when i look over at him sometimes, i see him messaging you. And then I see him smile, and the look of love in his eyes when he looked at you at the wedding party. He loves you." Felix said. He heard Seungmin squeal like a little girl.

"Thanks lixie. Your the best. I'm gonna message him. And do not tell him we had this conversation on call." Seungmin said and Felix chuckled.

"I won't tell him anything. I promise." Felix said. They said bye and hung up.

"What was that about?" Hyunjin asked.

"Oh. Seungmin. It's about Jeongin." Felix said.

"Wait. Seungmin? As in the one Jeongin has a crush on?"

"Mhm." Felix nods.

Suddenly the door opened and they looked up and smiled as they saw a smiling Chan, Jeongin and Changbin enter the room. Shutting the door behind them as they sat on their bed with them.

"Morning!" They all say to each other.

"Lixie guess what?" Binnie said.

"What is it Binnie?" Felix asked, suddenly Changbin took something out his pocket and held out a necklace that was hand made. Felix gasped and smiled wide, his eyes glowing as he carefully picks up the necklace.

"Wow." He said quietly "it's beautiful thank you Binnie." He said as they hug.

He then clipped the necklace on and he looked round seeing Hyunjin looking jealous.

"Don't be jealous Jinnie, you know I love you." Felix said and pecked his lips.

Hyunjin went red but pulled him into a tight hug.

And they hung out all day, in Hyunlix room.

A while passed, Changbin, Jeongin and Chan left the room, because Hyunjin and Felix were tired so they decided to take a quick Power Nap.

Soon enough, Felix woke up from his nap, he stretched and yawned wide as he sat up, scratching the back of his head. He looked round and saw Hyunjin wasn't there. How does Hyunjin ALWAYS wake up before me. Felix thought. He then grabbed his phone off the bedside table and checked the time. 4:09 pm. Not bad.

He put his phone back as he threw the covers off and got out bed with a big cute smile on his face. He opened the door and exited the bedroom, going downstairs. He went to the living room as he opened the door and his smile immediately disappeared. The happiness in his eyes turned to disappointment, sadness and anger.