She suddenly pulled inside a chamber as she were passing through there with various thoughts. She relaxed a bit finding herself in the arms of her king. He carried her to their chamber by asking,

" Why my queen wandering alone?? "

Her arms clutched on his shoulder and chest while replying playfully,

" Were in search of you!! "

He with a smirk asks, " Missing already?? "

She leaned up and pecked on his cheek making him blush. She chuckled lightly at that sight. Reaching their chamber he put her down. Encircling his arms around her waist he asked,

" Ready for an outing? "

She quizzically looked him and smiled understanding he finding time for her. After marriage they hardly spend time together..... Karna were indulged in royal duties and it was intentional.

He wanted her to have time to adapt with the new surroundings and get adjusted with this changing phase. And surprising him she was quick to understand everything and already accepted Anga as her home. She were way more intelligent in many matters that sometimes her opinion on many matters were helpful....Though she not want the title of queen never turned back to her responsibilities and duties. She handles all such smoothly that sometimes made him  awe. Overall result was him falling for her more hardly....

Same was in her case too....being under same roof she get to know about more of him. Everything about him was good.... A pure soul who living for others and ready to sacrifice himself for his dear ones happiness. He is her pride...that she wanted to start their life in every sense and waiting for him to decide same.....

Having her breathtaking smile in return his right palm cupped her one cheek and other hand pulled her closer. Looking up to his face she went numb under his gaze and he pecked on her forehead making her close her eyes. Fluttering her long eyelashes she opened her eyes sensing a cold touch at the corner of her lips. His lips resided there for a moment only and moving back he said,

" Get ready!! "

************************************

Looking herself in mirror Hrishika braided her luscious dark hair and put simple ornaments. Standing up she made sure she is looking good in a plane white attire. She was about to go out to her husband who might be waiting for her when her gaze fell onto a pigeon that flew in.

Instantly she understood the messenger and a very small smile made it's way onto her face. Reaching near the bird she took the small note and he flew out the next instant. She opened the note to read and her smile  lost at the instant,

" Congratulations to empress and her husband!!Oh pardon me!! It's former empress!!!

Himani!!!

Wrong choices will always leads to self destruction....look what happened and where you standing now from a position of empress!!

What have you done?? Any idea regarding what awaits for your kingdom??

It's not late yet!!! "

Himani's face became hard at the warning....harsh is there... nothing bad will happen...she can't go back. Hrishika can do nothing for Udaipur..... She thrown the note to nearby fire pot as she turned and walked out.....

A smile bloomed on her face seeing her husband waiting outside with a smile. His eyes blazed at the sight of his gorgeous wife and he took some moments to admire her making her chuckle. He held her hands and lead her outside to start their journey......

************************************

Hrishika raised her eyebrows at her husband who rode his horse towards the forest and she glanced the sun that setting down. Darkness intensed more as they got deep into the forest and she already understood where he leading. Illumination of his golden earrings scurried away the darkness that loomed around them. He stopped his horse a little away from the clearings to their personal favorite space. Both got down from the horse and walked to there hand in hand.

Before she could set aside the vine leaves which served as a door to that beautiful place he concealed her vision using his hands. She asks quite confused,

" My king!! What you doing?? "

Not replying he made her walk forward and she understood they reached there feeling the softness of nature's grassy carpet. He slowly removed his palms and she blinking opened her eyes to see all around her decorated with flowers and diyas....

Even the water on lake were filled with rose petals and lotus, grassy floor layered with jasmines......darkness allienated by few diyas that lit here and there.... though the surrounding was dim. She surprisingly looked him and he were smiling wide at her. Her eyes went to a tent at a distance which made of pure white cloth that decorated with roses....they both also were in pure white attire. She looked surprised by all......

She asks in awe, " Is that all for me? "

He teased, " I can't see anyone else!! "

She smiled and not wasting a moment hugged him tight...he laughed as he hugged her back. He carass her head in affection and breaking their hug fixes his gaze on her brown orbs to ask,

" Hope you are ready to take a step forward in our life!! "

She took a moment to figure out what he meant and a blush creeped to her full moon face. She shyly looked away and took a step away only to get stopped by him holding her long uttariya. Her breath hitched when he slowly pulled it back and it went away from her body sending shivers. She stood numb when he approached and took hold of her hand to lead to the serene lake leaving uttariya on ground.

They sat by dipping their feets on the cold water and cool breeze made her shiver which is noticed by him. He pulled her to his chest by holding her shoulders. She snuggled more closer and mumbled,

" Am ready!! "

His hazel orbs shined as he looked down at her face. Holding her chin he made her look up to his face and kissed lightly at her forehead. As his lips went down towards her lips she playfully splashed water on him and laughing ran away making him follow her.

It didn't took that long for him to get hold of her and locked her by embracing from behind. She stilled by their proximity and his hot breaths. He placed a light kiss on the nape of her neck making her gasp and his fingers slowly unbraided her long dark hair that have light brown shades.

As his hold on her waist got tightened the waistband broken and pearls fell around with jingling sound. His fingers ran through her long hair to untie the strings behind. Her jewels fell down and he turned her around and said softly,

" Beautiful!! "

She slowly looked his face and the extra glow added to his face made her awestruck. He may even put moon in shame. He cupped her face as she moved closer to him and he dipped down his face closer to her's. He lightly pressed his petal lips against her red plumpy lips and closing eyes she held him tight. Her lips parted a little making him deepen the kiss. Savouring the moment of pleasure without breaking it he cooped her up in his arms and carried to the tent nearby....

Chilling wind blown away the little gleam left by diyas and aroma of flowers spread all around. The night welcomed misty rain and the nature made everything perfect for their union............