Abimanyu too was calm as he picked a sword and like a lion jumped to the battlefield challenging the younger one. Hriday smiled getting more interested to battle with him.....he gave a chance cause this boy being achyuta's nephew. Now let's finish it...

Summoning his mother's sword he too came to the ground by saying, " Wrong choice!!! "

Abhimanyu noticed how the army of udaipur giving him a pitiful glance and he confused. Both began sparring and abhimanyu said,

" Abhimanyu!! "

Defending abhimanyu's attack hriday replied, " Hridyanshu!! "

Pushing abhimanyu back hriday took upper hand over the battle and abhimanyu came in a position to defend only. Hriday didn't spared a chance for abhimanyu to even think of attacking back. Each pandavas panicked at the display of skill from that kid. All of them were engaged that they couldn't reach to aid their young nephew. Arjun's half focus on abhimanyu benefitted aswattama...

Swishing smoothly hriday made a small cut on abhimanyu's arms while saying, " My mother prefers sword!! "

Abhimanyu not minding the injury continued the fight and asks, " Does all womans of udaipur know weaponry?? "

Gifting another slash on other one's arm hriday replied, " Those who wishes to learn!! "

Abhimanyu nods as he moved back to prevent a cut and says, " My father is the greatest archer ever aryavart can have....even mahadev praised......"

His words cut by having a large gash on abdomen. Abhimanyu flinched in pain and holding his sword tight began dueling in all his strength. Hriday too fought back by saying,

" If it so....why Indra begged infront of king of Anga??

And do any one of you know empress's brother?? Senapati Harsh! "

Abhimanyu left speechless and blankly stared his opponent. He resumed fighting and hriday could see the other one not giving up even after having injuries all over his body.... subhadranandan drenched in his own blood.

Hriday swished his sword across the chest of arjunputr making the young boy lose his hold on the weapon. Abhimanyu staggered back and coughed a mass of blood.

Arjun screamed from the other side, "  Abhimanyu!!!! "

************************************************************************

The lady who once were a powerful empress roamed through the inner corridors of Anga's palace....A small kingdom where no poverty or  indigence. Everything was perfect and serene that she easily liked her new surroundings....

Never once she tried to recall her life back in Udaipur and compare two completely different phases of her life. She were happy there and now happy here with the man she loved.....

As he promised their marriage is hid from others except some trusty servants and court members of Anga. She want it in this way cause others may question her whereabouts and some may even find out who she is.... though he want to inform his priyamitr and Radhamaa....when the time permits they will together visit them.
Those who know of their marriage believed it as most beautiful maiden eloped with their handsome king....no one would believe she is from a common family and not of royal blood.