The snow fall and the windy cool air was hitting my face perfectly. My hairs were open and flowing against the wind. He chuckled before slipping his arms around my waist. We both were standing in the balcony of our hotel room.

The view here was spectacular. The snow was falling from the sky and hitting our faces along with the wind. It was such a perfect moment and both me and Shah Zain were enjoying it. He nuzzled his face in my neck before asking

"Did you like the hotel room?"

I eagerly nodded my head before turning towards him. I hugged him and squeezed his back before thanking him

"Thank you so much for bringing me here. It such a beautiful place."

He laughed before pushing my hairs away from my eyes. He then stated gently

"I can't wait to take you to explore it."

I smiled before turning my back towards him again. I leaned against his back before I stated

"We can go exploring tomorrow. For now, let's just enjoy this beautiful view."

He laughed before saying

"As you say, my wife."

****

Shah Zain's POV

I was all dressed for the first day of our exploring. I was clad in a thick pairs of pants along with high black boots and thick woolen white color turtle neck sweater. I was wearing the black overcoat over it too. Since it was chilly outside, I also asked Shiza to dress warmly.

Now, I was fully dressed and waiting for Shiza to came out. It was about 30 minutes since I have been waiting for her and still there's no sign of her coming out. Woman really took time to get dressed.

Finally, the door opened and she came out. She was dressed in a beige colored pants with grey sweater which has a high neck. She was wearing a long white overcoat to top it.

Her hairs were open and she was looking at me with hope

Her hairs were open and she was looking at me with hope. This was her first time wearing western clothes. She was little reluctant about it but I assured her that she isn't wearing anything scandalous. Her outfit is purely modest. She paired up her look with short white boots.

I smiled before complimenting her

"You are looking really beautiful, wifey."

She blushed before thanking me in her soft and tender voice. I then said

"Shall we leave now?"

She nodded her head before grabbing her purse and following me out of the hotel room. We boarded the local bus since Shiza insisted. She wanted to experience the bus ride of London. She was looking outside the passing by people and trees with mesmerizing eyes. I smiled seeing her happy. Her happiness means the most to me.