Stop making this puppy eye's and come home early, maa said and i kissed her forehead unknowingly my eyes went towards her for second who already looking at me and seeing me looking at her she lowered her eyes and i diverted my attention to my family,i said to good bye to everyone and left for my office.

Author

At office -

Driver parked the car in front of Abeer's office building where The Soul' was written in broad letters and under it Rathor's was written on the top floor of the building.

Except Abeer Personal Assistant no one knew that Abeer is coming to office today and seeing Abeer's car, everyone stood up and started looking at Abeer's car.

Abeer's personal assistant Vikrant little run towards Abeer's car and opens the door for him.

And here The Abeer Singh Rathore comes out of his car with his aura and his attitude then closes the button of his blazer.

Good morning sir, vikrant said and looking at his boss after my months.

Good morning, Abeer said and started going inside the office without looking at anyone .

The entire office employees male or female everyone started looking at Abeer after five months who has become even more smart and handsome and they started greeting him.

Abeer ignores everyone and goes inside his private elevator which is used only for Abhi,Ruhan and his family members.

Abeer pov-

I opened my office door and went inside and sat in my chair.

After some time Vikrant comes to my office with my coffee and for the time schedule of today's meeting ,Vikrant leaves my office after confirming everything and reporting what happened in 5 months.

I started looking at the work of 5 months and did not know when the lunch time came having my lunch again i went back to work.

After some time Vikrant comes to office to inform that it is time for the meeting for the new hotel project.

The meeting went on for a long time it's evening now and this meeting made me very tired but now contract was signed and i went to my office and saw my best friend are waiting for me there.

I saw both of them playing with my things as usual while sitting on chairs in front of my desk and i sat down on my chair.

Abeer Bhai kaisa h tuu , ruhan asked and i was about to reply when abhi cut my word.

Kaisa hoga humesha ki tarah kadwa hoga aur kya, abhi said and they both started laughing while kicking there legs in air and i shoot him a glare.

Leave all this first tell me how did it take so long to come back ,Ruhan said and again my words are was cut by abhi.

Kahyi bhabhi to nahi mil gayi waha?, Abhi asked raising his one eyebrow mischievously.

Shut up abhi ,think about my life later first you two introduce me to your girlfriends ,i know you both have girlfriends, i asked and saw that both of their faces lost color after hearing this and i smriked looking at there faces.

Ruhaan you have girlfriend you didn't tell us ,abhi asked.

First of all, tell me do you have a girlfriend?, Ruhan asked him back.

Now it's interesting they always tease me now it's my turn , i thought and smriked .

And then both of their attention comes towards me and they both look at me in shock.