"Stop it! Give it back!"

Keita attempted to take it again but the boy lifted it up again before he sidestepped Keita which caused Keita to almost stumble forward but he quickly regained his balance, thanks to his wings.

"Hey, let's play catch!" the boy said as he threw the book towards the other boy who caught it.

"No! Stop that!" Keita yelled as the boys started to run. "You're going to ruin Shi-chan's coloring book!"

"Did you guys hear that?" the boy said as the other one threw the book back to him. "He said let's ruin Shi-chan's coloring book!"

The boy opened the book and ripped one page as Keita gasped in surprise.

"No!" Keita yelled as the boy threw it to another one and he ripped a page again.

By the fourth time, Keita had tears clouding his vision as he watched his twin brother's coloring book getting ruined and its pages getting ripped. The boy even crumpled a torn page and threw it on Keita as they laughed.

Keita continued to run after them, hoping to catch up to them and take his brother's coloring book back. But the boys were fast runners. Or Keita was just running slower and slower as he started to feel the tightening of his chest.

"Stop..." he muttered, taking a deep breath. "I said...give it back..."

Despite the tightening of his chest, Keita tried to catch up to them. At least, before they tear the last page from Keishi's coloring book, he should take it back from them.

But before he could catch up, one of the boys suddenly tripped Keita which caused him to stumble forward and fall on his knees before he completely fell down.

While his vision was blurry from tears, Keita started to feel out of breath. He wasn't supposed to run that much but he needed to take Keishi's coloring book back. As he started to breathe heavily, panting for oxygen, the boys stood around him.

"What's this?" the boy asked, holding the coloring book. "You looked like Hawks the most, but you're actually weak."

Keita couldn't speak as he took a few deep breaths to alleviate the painful feeling but to no avail. The boy threw the coloring book on the ground beside Keita before he crouched down.

"That's for refusing my offer to be my friend," he said. "When I offer you something, you should have taken it right away."

The boys left after that and Keita slowly took the coloring book in his arm. "Shi-chan..."

It didn't take long until Keishi arrived, running towards Keita. When Keishi didn't see his brother where he left him earlier, it didn't take long until he found him on the side of the field, huffing for breath.

"Ta-chan!" Keishi yelled as he kneeled down to Keita's side. "Ta-chan."

"Shi-chan..." Keishi muttered, taking deep breaths and Keishi knew his twin brother was having an asthma attack. He had seen him have an asthma attack before, but this one looks worse as Keishi starts to panic.

"Oh no...what should I do..." Keita muttered. "Should I call papa...but..."

"Teacher, there he is!"

Suddenly, a voice of a girl came and when Keishi looked up, he saw a girl running with a teacher.

"Oh my...what happened?" the teacher asked as he took Keita in his arms. "Is he having an asthma attack?"