Wallpapers- Trevek

i fucking love these two so god damn much so like yuh  

i wrote this from a prompt i got from a generator lol

---------------------------

Trevor's POV

We'd just finished setting up the challenge and now me and Derek are chilling in the Production Tent. Luckily there was a fan in there, since it was so hot outside.

"God it's so hot outside. I almost feel bad for the campers... almost." Derek says to me.

"Yea it's super hot. Luckily we have the power of electricity!" I say kind of like a superhero.

"Yeah, and water. I'm gonna go take a shower. Be right back." Derek walks to our showers and leaves me sitting on our bed. But, he also left his phone. I smirk.

"And DON'T touch my phone!" He yells from outside. I frown. He knows i have a history of setting his lock screen to the most ridiculous things like my own face with funny filters or random dogs. Once i even set it to this picture of crocs with beans coming out of them. His reaction to that one was hilarious. I started laughing out loud from the memories.

I wait a bit, and then check to make sure Derek's not still outside. I don't see him, so i go back into the tent, and unplug his phone. I turn it on and...

Oh, oh wow.

On it i see a collage of pictures of me and Derek. One of them is when we first arrived at this camp, another where we had only been together for about a month and we got ice cream, and even one when we were younger.

"This is so... nice." I say to myself.

"See, that's why i didn't want you looking at it." I jump at the sound of Derek's voice. He comes and sits by me. "I was going to show you this when i was done. Do you like it?" He asks me.

"Of course. We look so good together." I say. He kisses me on the cheek.

"So does this mean you'll stop changing my wallpaper to bean-filled shoes?" he says, laughing.

"Maybe..." I say, laughing too. I kiss Derek, the feeling of his lips being amazing. "Love you."

"Love you too Trevor."

------------------------------

 If these two aren't together by the end of the season, I'm unsubscribing from the patreon (jkjkjk... maybe) 

anyways Trevek fans ty for reading this! Hope you enjoyed it :)

ima go now

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee