Going to Hawaii- Jaiden

"Are you ready Aiden?" James says, holding his boyfriends hand while walking to the plane.

"Yeah... I'm just a little scared of flying." Aiden admits.

"It's going to be okay, i promise. We're going to have so much fun when we get there i just know it."

The two walk in the plane and go to find their seats. To Aiden's surprise, they end up in first class.

"We're flying in first class?" Aiden asks is shock.

"Of course! I want you to have the best time of your life when we're in hawaii." James says. They both sit down at their seats, which are right next to each other. They get some food and wait to take off.

Once the plane takes off, James holds Aidens hand, noticing that he's visibly anxious. Once the plane lands, the two get off and stand outside the airport.

"How was the flight? Did you like it?" James asks Aiden.

"It was great! I still can't believe you got us first class. You know you didn't have to do that."

"Of course i had to. I want to make this trip amazing, and this is only the beginning. Now come on love, let's get to our hotel so we can go to the beach!" James says, taking his partners hand and walking to where he had called a taxi. He knew that this trip was going to be amazing, and he was happy he was able to share it with Aiden.

---------------------

Ty to @aiden_istrans For requesting!

sorry it was short

anyways i ahve some trevek fanfic ideas so yea 
(totally didn't use a OTP prompt generater because i couldn't think of shit noo def not)

ima go now lol

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee