the aftermath [Jaiden]

wassssappppppp

this was requested by sweetpoison155

so, ye

let's get into it

----------------------------------

a little A/N before i start

my prediction for the finalists this season are lake VS aiden, so that's how it's gonna be in this.

so yea

also 3rd person POV

---

Everyone got on the bus to leave disventure camp. it was a crazy experience for everybody. Aiden came out on top, to his suprise. while Lake came in a very close second.

speaking of close, Aiden ended up forming a relationship with James. Maggy and Kai stayed in theirs, and Ally, Tess, and Hunter formed a poly relationship.

Aiden and James were sitting by each other. James was on his phone watching tiktok and scrolling on social media, while Aiden rested his head on his new boyfriends shoulder and watched too.

"jeez, i wonder how long this bus ride's gonna be." Aiden says.

"i know right? this is taking forever." james says, with an annoyed expression on his face. "i'm going to look on google maps and see if it will tell me." 

James taps off of Instagram and opens google. he searches up 'google maps.'

"it says here that there's another two hours. hopefully my phone doesn't die before that."

"yeah, that'd suck." Aiden says.

Two hours goes by and the bus finally gets to it's destination. it's where all the campers were picked up for their first day at disventure camp. they all get out of the bus and say goodbye to each other.

"well, i guess i'll text you later!" Aiden tells James, walking towards his car.

"wait!" James says, walking towards Aiden.

"yea?"

"do you want to meet me at my house?" James asks.

"um, sure, if you want." Aiden says shrugging.

"alright then! just follow me." James says as he enters his car.

[time skip, when they arrive at James's house]

"wow! this place is cool!"

"i know right? i bought it will all the money i get from tiktok! you could probably buy a place with the money you got from winning too!" James says while putting his arm around Aiden.

"yeah! still can't believe i actually won though. it's crazy." Aiden says.

"i knew you could do it. you did well in every other challenge. i'm suprised i lasted as long as i did." 

"you did good! so did Lake and Rosa." Aiden says, while reminiscing. he couldn't believe it was actually over.

"yeah. i'm kind of getting bored. do you want to watch a movie?"

"sure!" Aiden says, while James and him walk to James's living room. james grabs his remote and finds one he thinks they both will enjoy.

"how about this one?" James asks.

"that's a good one. let's watch it!"

James selected the movie and it started.  they both layed down on the couch. it was getting pretty late after all.

a little before the movie was over they both fell asleep cuddling. it was a good day/night for them both.

--------------

sorry that took so long!

and thanks for requesting!

i got 1 more request i need to do, which will be tomorrow.

ima go now lol

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee