"so... what happened in the tent..." (james x aiden)

i love this ship too much lol

(this was writen two days after episode 6 came out btw)

-----------------------

AIDENS POV BTW

the jacuzzi party was amazing! everyone had a great time! or, so i think. 

luckily, nobody was eliminated today. i'm so glad krystal finally gave us a break from all the drama. i think we all needed it.

after the party, we all dry off and go to our cabins. i sit down on my bed, drained from all the fun i had today. i'm the first one in the cabin, so i'm just alone with my thoughts. 

i look around and see my teddy bear. it instantly reminds me off yesterday night. i nearly forgot about that. then i think of James. was he doing that just to be nice? or does he like me? i blush at the thought of it. then, Lake comes inside the cabin.

"Aiden? are you ok? your face is turning red." she asks

"oh, uh, yeah. i'm fine. how about you?" i respond

"for the first time in a while, i'm finally relaxed! i got to hand it to krystal. she did a good deed not letting my parents pick me up." Lake says, laughing after.

"yeah. i wonder what the next challenge is going to be about." i say.

"i don't know. hopefully it isn't one of those emabrrasment challenges again."

"yeah, i hate those." i respond, laughing nervously. 

i look towards the ground. Lake does the same. a moment of silence occurs. then Lake says something.

"Are you and James friends again?"

"yeah. why do you ask?" 

"i was just wondering. i wanted to maybe see if you and him would team up with me, Rosa Maria, and Riya." Lake says.

"that'd be a good idea, but i don't know if the girls like James that much. Since he helped Yul get Maggy out and all..." i say, looking towards the ground. 

"yeah."

AN HOUR LATER

"hello campers! i decided to change the cabin arangements up a bit. the boys and the girls will have their own cabins. the girls cabin will be on the left, and the boys on the right." krystal announces on the speakers. 

i go towards the boys cabin, and find James.

"oh, hello Aiden!" james says to me, smiling and waving.

"hey James" i say, waving back to him. the thought of the 'teddy bear' thing he did in the tent comes in my mind again.

"would you like to get some dinner? hopefully it's something good." James asks me.

"yeah, sure. i'm getting pretty hungry. i haven't eaten nearly all day!" i say.

"good, then let's go." he says, walking towards the dining building. i follow behind him.

we eat dinner. Marcus and that... weird puppet of his served steak. it tastes good. better than oatmeal anyways.

after eating, we take a walk around the forest.

"so, what do you think the next challenge will be?" James asks me.

"i don't know. me and Lake were talking about the same topic earlier in the cabin." i say. "she also mentioned me and you teaming up with them in the next challenge."

"hmm. interesting." he says.

we're silent for a while. about a mintue or two. we eventually find a place to sit.

"so... um..." i try to make some casual conversation, but i can't think of what to say. James looks at me.

"did you forget what you were going to say?" he asks.

"uh..."

"it's alright."

we're quiet again. then, the memory of yesterday hits me again. 

'i can't replace your teddy bear, but i can try it'

'don't speak such nonsense'

"so... what happened in the tent...  were you just being nice? or..."

"well..." he says, cutting himself off.

i feel a blush coming across my face

"i guess it was. but i..." he stops in the middle of his sentence again.

we both look at the ground.

"do you... like me? like, you know... like like?" i ask him, blushing still.

"yes, Aiden. yes i do" James says, smiling at me. and not one of his flirty smirks. a genuine, caring smile.

we both stare into each other's eyes. we lean in for a kiss.

"i love you, Aiden"

"i love you too"

----------------------------------

OMG I DID NOT KNOW HOW TO END IT LOL HAHAHAHASHJ<SHKSJHKJSHDKJSDHFJKLKJSDJSDSD

DS
SD
DS
SD
DS

anyways-

ima go now lol

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee