chapter 12

Porsche was over the moon when he read the message, he quickly took shower, now he was getting ready infront of the mirror, he was so excited to meet kinn, David entered in room to tell him about the scheduled meeting,
"Postpone all the meetings, i am busy Today" he said ..
"Where are you going Porsche?"
Porsche stopped his movement, he started thinking "should he tell him or not..then what is there to hide? Nothing right? Uncle David is the only person he trusts.

" Kinn asked me to meet him " he answered simply ,
David tensed " i am not understanding why these theerapanyakul are not leaving us alone" ..
" What do you mean uncle?" Porsche turned to face David
" It has been almost an year since the incident, why they are still involved in your life?"
"Today I am going to clear the misunderstanding between me and kinn.. "
" So you won't Meet him after today? " David questions him
Porsche went silent
"I saw you with him yesterday, what is exactly happening between you two, did he threaten you or tried to hurt you?
" No..never.. he's not like that .. you don't know him " Porsche protested
"I know him very well, how they are, and what they are capable of....he is just like his father, he will never think twice before taking an advantage of you , you should stay away from him" David argued back
"Stay away from him?how can I stay away from him.. he ..he is not like you think..
After dad left, i really didn't have any purpose in life, the only thing left was retaliation, to punish the person who killed my father, and i hated kinn because of his father, even hurted him so many times in the process, after the death of korn, , he has paid enough for his father , while spending time with him at island i got to know him , he is not any different from me , he has lost his loved ones the way I did, i got to see his other side , which he rarely shows to this world, and i won't let anyone hurt him "

"I just want to say, be careful" David gave a wai and left the room.
Porsche was ready to leave, he messaged his driver to prepare the car

                               ******

When Porsche arrived at the restaurant, kinn wasn't there , he looked around while waiting for kinn , ..
An hour passed, but he didnt show up, Porsche started feeling disappointed, still he kept waiting, .. it was nearly an evening.. he lost the hope .
He stood up and when he was going to leave, he gotta call from one of his man who was working inside theerapanyakul's. He quickly took a call ..the man on the other side informed him that someone had kidnapped Marwin and kinn has gone to rescue him .  Porsche cut the call and called David to track kinn's location through his phone.
Porsche started to feel restless, he didn't know what  to do... He needed to calm himself, soon his phone buzzed , David had tracked kinn's location, he didn't wait for another second and rushed towards his car..
He instructed his driver the location, soon they reached at an old warehouse,
He carefully took his steps...and found so many dead men in his way, he Heard the  sound of rushing footsteps, he hided himself , then he saw kinn's bodyguards were  there, that meant kinn was near.. , suddenly he Heard the sound of shooting, shiver ran through his body, he took some steps toward the sound finally he saw kinn , who was fighting with those kidnappers, .. he took a breath of relief after seeing kinn alive, but it didn't last a minute he saw someone has his gun pointed on kinn from behind, he didn't even think twice and jumped infront of him as a shield, and the bullet pierced through his left shoulder, just above his heart . He was going to fall but kinn held him immediately...
"Porsche......."
One of kinn's bodyguard shot the person..
Porsche was loosing consciousness..kinn shook him... Kinn started panicking after seeing Porsche in blood..
"Where is ... M Marwin?"...he managed to ask..
"He is alright, i have sent him with big.."
Porsche felt relief,.. "are you okay?" he asked
Kinn looked at him in disbelief "are you mad..? Why did you took that bullet"..
Porsche smiled loosely after that everything went black..
without wasting more time kinn took him in his arm and rushed outside .
" You are going to be okay, Porsche I won't let anything happen to you.. "
He said in a breaking voice, seeing unconscious Porsche in his arm, he started panicking, ...
Soon they reached at the hospital..
He screamed for the doctor, and a nurse came running towards them with a stretcher he made him lay on that," where is the doctor " he asked in half horse and half angry voice,
"H ..he is coming s..sir" she started stuttering,..they took him inside the ot, after one minute doctor came
Kinn's anger was on his saturated point, but he went to doctor
"just save him , at any cost if you need more doctors, i will call my specialists, .... Please" he was on the verge of tearing up,
"We will do our best khun kinn, please calm down, you need to be strong " doctor tried to calm him... And rushed to OT.
Kinn sat on the chair, his legs were shaking,
"Kinn.... My little brother, are you okay" he recognised the voice,
It was tankhun, behind him was big
, He immediately took him in his embrace, " how's Marwin? " kinn asked immediately
Tankhun assured him that he is alright..
"Kinn, I heard that you got shot, you know my soul literally left my body for a second, thank God you are okay"
He took a long breath
"I .. i i am okay khun . .. Porsche took the bullet for me ,
if something happened to him , i would never forgive myself"
After hearing that Tankhun became worried Because, kinn has already witnessed this type of situation two times before, first when mom died infront of him, then his father's, now he won't be able to take it again ,
He made him sit on the chair, took his hands in his,
" He is going to be okay, kinn "
Kinn nodded his head multiple times,
"So much blood has leaked, doctor said they will try their best,.. why did he do that khun , he didn't need to "
" I think you know the answer better than me , why did he do that, but I know one thing for sure, you would have done the same "
At that moment tankhun prayed to all Gods to save Porsche, because if something happened to him , his brother might break this time,..

A.N. - so here is another chapter ❤️
Thankyou for reading my story
😊