Epilogue. We'll Be a Dream

• Dedicated to EVERY READER! :)

Wow. I'm so grateful for EVERY SINGLE comment, vote, and fan I've earned from this story! :) I know it kinda goes without saying, but you know, THIS IS THE END!

I'd like to thank some special wattpaders, those who've made my face brighten with their comments, given me advice on the story, or just simply being here. If I know you're reading, trust me, you don't go unnoticed by me!

I'm literally almost reeling right now. I wish I could just write from Leah's point of view forever! :) She's been (no matter how fictitious she is) an amazing light in my life, and I'm almost heartbroken to see her story end! :)

So, anyway... I'm going to finish up my rant now!

Special thanks to:

@Pickles4You

@stylesandcarrotts

@Rachel_elizabeth

@kayley_ruth716

@jessjade12

@eclipse3318

And, as always, I want to remind everyone about my upcoming story: Call Me a Thief, a Harry Styles fanfiction! :)

Enjoy the FINAL CHAPTER!

Epilogue- We’ll Be a Dream

February, 2014

Leah-

            Almost two years have passed since the first time Niall and I crossed paths. Of course then, it had been so unfathomable to me that I hadn’t even recognized him. But who would think that Niall Horan, one fifth of the world’s top boy band, would show up at my doorstep, so to speak? Certainly not this girl, who has only seen so much of a pop star kind of life- or at least had until my little Nialler showed up.

            He’s been everything I could have ever asked God for. Despite the good bit of hate I’ve received from fans, despite the distance between the two of us, and despite everything life has thrown in our path, he’s tried. God bless him, he’s tried.

            Today is Valentine’s Day, and once again, Niall has showered me with gifts, prayers, and his presence. He’s flown into Houston from Florida, where the boys are currently working on their fourth album. The idea was to be wrapping up on learning the music within this week, but the boys allowed Niall to delay so that he could see me. And, of course, Lizzy and Liam are in as well, to visit her family.

            “What in the world are you thinking?” Niall asks, his face leaning next to mine. “I’m here, and all you’re thinking about is something else. I can’t help but be a bit jealous of whatever’s on your mind, love.” I feel the baking spring heat of Texas wash over me, watch the seagulls fly overhead from our place on the coast near Galveston, and I can’t help but speak my mind.

            “If you must know, I’m thinking about Lizzy.”

            “Right. Well, let Lizzy know how jealous I am then,” he says, turning away playfully. His blonde hair is suddenly caught by the wind, and I reach over to grab a strand of it, causing him to turn back. We’re sitting cross-legged in the sand, and as our knees touch, that same electricity that always gets to me floods through again.

            “Have I ever told you how much I adore your hair?”

            “No, but America has,” he grins.