The Action Figure - Part 7: Epilogue

"And that's the story of my adventure to find your action figure, Sensei~!' Arisu flaunted.

"I-I see..." They answered.

Schale Tower, Main Office.

It was an ordinary day in Kivotos- or Sensei thought. It is perhaps... more lively than usual in the office.

"So... is that why you are having a party in my office?" Sensei pondered.

They sulked a bit when they were left out of the grand adventure Arisu told them about, but it couldn't be helped.

"Mmm~!" Arisu happily nodded while sitting on their lap. She was content with the treatment she is getting.

"Hey hey~ It's pretty nice if things like these were to happen sometimes, wouldn't they~?" Hoshino said. She was lying down on the same sofa Arisu and Sensei sat on.

"Ahem, as much as I would like to agree, we are currently distracting Sensei from their work." Hina replied. Like Arisu, Hoshino was laying down on Hina's lap for the second time, the first time being in the Abydos Clubroom.

"I mean, I agree but..." Sensei paused for a second, "...Yeah, maybe just sometimes, I guess." In the end, Sensei agreed with Hoshino if it was for their students.

"See? Told you Hina-chan~" Hoshino smiled in a carefree manner.

"Oh right, where's the assistant of yours at?" She pondered, "Her name was... Ako isn't it?"

"Ako? Oh," Hina said after drinking her coffee, "She went back to Gehenna to investigate the artifacts stored within the culprit's hidden base."

"Ako told me that this party is considered an official meeting with Hasumi if I have to phrase it in her own words." Hina said, "I told her that it won't be needed, but it looks like she contacted her already..." She sighed.

"Well... despite being a silly adventure to find an action figure, it all ended with finding the one who stole and embezzled the artifacts Kivotos kept in a museum, so all that ends well I suppose."

"Hoho... I see." Sensei nodded their head and placed their arms on their chest, "...It's clearly an excuse to give you a break." They drank their coffee on the table.

"...Huh?" Hina questioned.

"Mmm, I can agree with you there~" Hoshino agreed and made the same face as Sensei.

"W-What?" She stuttered.

"Don't mind about it~" Sensei and Hoshino continued at the same time. They both know that It would be better if she didn't know what Ako's true intention was behind the 'meeting' she arranged in Schale.

"Still, I can't believe Arisu managed to get four different academies to collaborate like this." Sensei changed the topic and looked at the other side of the room.

Besides Sensei, Hina and the other two, the rest of those who were involved in the action figure quest were watching Momoi play video games.

"Ei! Take this and that!" Momoi yelled.

The ones who are currently playing are Momoi and... Hasumi, out of all people.

"Uhm... I- Ack!" Hasumi, who is very inexperienced in games, barely managed to even hit Momoi's character. It was thanks to some miracle she managed to stay alive for more than a minute.

But just like luck eventually runs out, she dies and Momoi wins without taking any damage.

"Yippee! I won!" Momoi flaunted, "Fufufu... who wants to go next against me!" She stood up and made a victory pose. It was the same pose Arisu did back then in the building.