The Action Figure - Part 4

"Hmm..." A pink-haired fluffy girl lays her head on the table with a carefree expression.

"So what you're telling me is; you cute girls are finding an action figure Sensei lost when it was thrown out of the window?" She turned their explanation into a summary and kept slumping on the table.

"Yes!" Arisu nodded, the others did so as well.

"Mmm... that's kinda hard." She hesitated a little bit.

"If that's the case, then it would be in pieces by now!" Serika interjected.

She was still cautious when a bunch of random students came uninvited (was invited by Shiroko) into their club room.

"Hey, Hey~" The pink-haired girl softly pats her back with her small arms.

"Doesn't mean that Sensei wouldn't be glad if we still found it, right?" She smiled. She already figured out why most of them hopped into this mess.

"I'm sure that the Sensei we know would be the type to keep promises." Her laid-back expression solidifies her thoughts.

"Then... then that means that as long as we complete the quest, Sensei will still praise me!" Arisu remained optimistic.

"Uheee... What a good girl you are." Within these last few words, she walks towards the sofa Hina was sitting on and begins to lay on her lap.

"E-Eh, H-Hoshino!?" She was startled by how sudden that was.

"Hmm? Is there anything wrong? Hina?" She curled up and fumbled around her lap until she felt comfortable.

"...I guess it's fine." Hina stopped resisting and only accepted her fate.

...From how casually these two interacted, everyone in the room was rendered speechless.

"T-Then, I guess that means our roles are finished now right? A-Ahaha!" Momoi breaks the silence. It took all her conviction worth months to say that.

Out of everyone in the room, Momoi and her friends felt the most uncomfortable.

Except for Arisu that is.

A few hours ago, they were playing video games in their club, living their daily lives.

The next thing they knew was that they were involved in a quest to find an action figure with people they don't know.

"Not yet," Hasumi replied, "Once we find the action figure, then we are finished with this... a-ahem, quest." She coughed and tried her best to maintain her calmness after saying the word 'quest'.

"B-But..." Momoi's eyes were filled with grief that she resorted to checking Yuzu and Midori's reaction if they agreed.

"Hmm? Midori?" She gazed at her twin sister who was blankly staring at the table.

She wasn't aware that Sensei asked Arisu that they will do whatever they want as long as they find the action figure.

It made her... very curious.

"Ah, Eh, I-It's, It's nothing!" Midori jolted off from her seat.

"O... Okay?" Momoi ignored her sister's reaction and moved back to playing games on the handheld console she luckily bought with her.

"...Still," Suddenly, a girl with red glasses sat down and drank from her cup, interrupting the twins, "It's unbelievable that four different schools are in the same room." She nervously glances around.

The number of people in this club room has increased by twofold than the usual amount.

It's also twice the number of students in the entire Abydos academy in hindsight.