Journey To Tsukuyomi

The day before, Satoru was unable to investigate the mysterious tree, as Masamichi summoned him, and in the end he ended up forgetting what he wanted to do. But this time he will definitely look for clues about that cherry tree, nothing will stand in his way. Well, actually there is something that could stand in his way, and that is a mission.

However, Satoru is pretty sure that they are not missions at the moment.
So without worries, he headed towards the library, hoping that some ancient book might help him find what he was looking for. The moment he entered the library, Satoru saw the person he didn't want to see, the one who had teased him the day before.

Enkaku was sitting near the window, holding a book in his right hand. His brows were furrowed, it was as if he didn't like the contents of the book. This piqued Satoru's interest, he wanted to know what kind of book Enkaku was reading, so he approached him.

"What are you reading?" Although Satoru asked that question, he didn't wait for Enkaku's answer, he simply took the book from Enkaku's hands.

He looked at the contents of the pages that Enkaku was currently reading, noting what was written on them. This was the book that Satoru wanted, he never thought he would actually find it.

"Are you interested in that book?" 
Enkaku looks up, looking intently at Satoru.

"I was looking for this book, but since you were reading it, can you tell me if it has a mysterious tree written on it?"
Satoru didn't want to waste time reading the book, especially if what he's looking for isn't written inside.

"Yes, but what is written inside that book are all lies." Enkaku didn't want Satoru to read what's inside that book, because it's all bilious lies.
So he grabbed it from Satoru's hands, taking it away from him. "If you want to know the truth about that tree, I can tell you the true story."

For some reason, Satoru couldn't help but believe Enkaku's words, not even for a second did he think that Enkaku was lying.

"I just want to know the place where that cherry tree resides." 

"I can take you there, if you want." Enkaku offered.

Satoru's eyes lit up, "really? Then let's go right now."

It was strange to see Satoru so excited like that, and who told him about the cherry tree? It is assumed that no one knows of the existence of that mysterious tree, there are no records about it, not even the book that Enkaku was reading had that tree written on it. However, he lied to Satoru, because there is a chance that the wielder of the six eyes can remember if he sees that tree.

"Are you sure? It's going to be quite a long trip."

The cherry tree is located in a very remote place, in the forest that surrounded the village of Tsukuyomi.
Enkaku has a feeling that --- that village must have been abandoned by now, along with Amaterasu. And probably the place is full of different kinds of curses, since when the tree died, the curses trapped by its power could now leave the forest.

"I don't care, just take me there. Please."

Enkaku did not expect the current Satoru to say please, it seems that the cherry tree is very important to him, this benefits Enkaku, so he will take Satoru to Tsukuyomi village.

"I'll take you there, don't worry. But first, take some food and water with you, enough for both of us."

Enkaku wasn't going to bring anything for him, so he made Satoru bring everything, because he's already doing him the favor of taking the young man to Tsukuyomi village. Satoru didn't refuse, he was obedient, something that no one would expect from him.