11🥀

Tae looks over the ice cream truck, and the older boy smiles, seeing where the boy's eyes are glued. Jeon looks back at him with a smile.

"What flavour do you want?" Jeon asked him, making the boy smile so widely. Today is Jeon's off day, and the older decided to take younger out to show him around. They enjoyed going to the arcade and then having an intense make-out session in the kissing booth.

"I want butter pecan flavour," the boy says, licking his lower lip, just thinking about ice cream. Jeon nodded his head, suppressing his urgency to kiss the hell out of the boy before walking up to the ice cream truck.

Tae looks over the older man, who's looking so hot in a black shirt with patterned pants. He smiles unconsciously, just staring at the man's back.

Jeon looked back at the boy and smiled at him, showing him the two ice cream cones. They had been in sexual relationships for the last few days, and it was one of the most amazing days of their lives.

Tae never felt this good in séxual intercourse. Jeon is fxcking him so good, making him see stars. He feels something more than hookup, which he never felt before with any of his hookups.

"Here's your ice cream." Jeon's voice immediately brought him out of his thoughts, and he shyly took it.

They're walking in the park, having a decent conversation while eating their own ice cream.

"So you just completed your high school," Jeon said to the boy, who nodded his head.

"So what are you planning next?" the older one says eyeing the way, the younger one rolling out his tongue and licking ice cream. The sight is so tempting for him.

"I'm thinking of doing a business course since, after a...appa, everything will be named to me." The boy says with a sigh that he had an interest in other things, but his father told him he was going to be hired by their business enterprise.

"Why do you sound sad?" Jeon asks, sensing the boy's sadness.

"It's nothing; let's go; I want to see the sunset." Younger says dragging older towards the beach to see the view and distract Jeon from asking questions

Jeon let the question remain unanswered as he watched the beautiful boy's glowing face as he watched the sunset.

They drove back to Jeon's house with extraordinarily pleasant and filled conversation that just flowed as naturally as water from a river with tension in between them. They're hungry for each other.