13🥀

Tae stays in the corner as older speaks on the phone. His pxssy is aching for the male, but he knows they can't do anything.

"Yeah, Jungha. He's absolutely doing fine and not getting bored," Jeon says to his wife.

"I wish I had brought him with me. Could you drop him here? You can manage alone, right?" Jungha asks her husband, not knowing that the male feels anger and something else just thinking about being away from tae.

"I'm sorry, but I need him here. I mean, I'm all alone, and I came home late at night from the office. You know I can't cook and hate to eat take out food, so he needs to stay with me. Besides, tae is not getting bored here, if you want to ask him. I keep him entertained." Jeon says turning towards the boy and winking at him caused blush to crept on younger cheeks.

"Okay, I'll see you both on Sunday. You both are coming to the wedding, right?" Jungha asks older male.

"Yes, we'll come to the wedding, and I need to hang up now. I'm getting late for work." Jeon says, he's truly getting late for work.

"Okay, I'll talk to you later. bye." The lady says, and Jeon immediately ended the phone call before striking towards the younger.

"I need to go to work but be ready in the evening," Jeon says, cupping younger cheeks.

"Ready for what?" The boy asks, confused.

"My business partner is throwing his birthday party today, and I'm invited, so come with me to the party as my plus one." Jeon said, and younger shyly nodded his head.

"Okay," tae said, and older looked towards younger lips before attaching their lips for an intense kiss.

They kissed each other messily, teeth clashing and tongues exploring each other's mouths.

Jeon squeezed on the younger t!ts, causing the boy to immediately grip on the older biceps as his pxssy started leaking juices.

After kissing for what felt like five minutes, Jeon broke the kiss and looked at younger.

"Bye, see you in the evening. Wear something séxy underneath your clothes." Jeon says before winking at the boy and leaving the house, while the younger kept on blushing.

The whole day, tae kept thinking about older; his mind and heart are only filled with Jeon thoughts.

He doesn't know what he feels for older male, but whenever Jeon is near him or fxcks him, he feels his heart beat at a high rate and his stomach does somersaults.

He can't name those unknown feelings, but he knows he can't leave any seconds without him, just like right now. He's feeling sad as he wants older man to be with him.

He wants Jeon to wrap his arms around his body as they watch television while cuddling.

"What is happening with me?" The boy thoughts, not knowing what is going on with him. why he's thinking too much about his brother-in-law.

🥀🥀🥀

Updating because I'm Jealous. Jeon😭😭😭

But yeah, let's stream for him tho I'm seriously jealous seeing that Soohe in his mv and top of that in dinner date.