Arc 1: The Sauria Arc

0. Prologue

1. A Forgotten Enemy

2. A Warm Welcome Home

3. A Prehistoric Conflict

4. Trials of Light and Darkness

5. "Friends" in Low Places

6. The Belly of the Beast

The first of three Arcs of Star Fox: Eclipse. Each of the three Arcs presents a different 'substory,' or series of events that are linked in some way. Each Arc tells a section of the story that is Star Fox: Eclipse. It will make sense as the other two are filled in, but I will not spoil the details until the time is right. These six chapters mark the beginning and end of the first Arc, as the story transitions from the crisis on Sauria to the mystery surrounding the return of Andrew Oikonny and Andross' Rebel Army.

I'd like to give a shout out and special thanks to @Kimcgray95, a great Wattpad artist who drew the picture used for this Arc. I did some slight editing to this pic in PicsArt, but really only added text to it. The credit for the above pic goes to @KimcGray95, thank you so much for the hard work and excellent effort. Since most of the events on Sauria feature Krystal, I decided to use this pic as the cover for the Sauria Arc. I hope all my readers enjoy this new addition to my book on Wattpad, I'm excited for what is to come in the future.

~TheFoxMcCloud