Chapter 22

Ten years later:

It was a beautiful day out in the sea. The gentle breeze and fresh ocean scent filled the harbor, and left a smile on Prince Jashiem's face. His long dark hair pulled back into a tail,and his red eyes scanning around. He was a handsome young man. He had his mother's eyes and hair, his father's face and smile. He was confident like his aunt and uncles. He couldn't leave Dracul without someone speaking with him, charming the women as well as the men in Dracul.; as his parents would do when they was his age.
"Prince Jashiem!" Ja'far called out from near the docks. Jashiem carried his bag and smiled at his father's guards as well as Ja'far. The Assassin actually found it less troublesome to help Jashiem,than it did his father back when Sinbad was that age. Maybe it was because Jashiem was smarter than Sinbad during that age.
"Where's father?" Jashiem had asked. Ja'far fixed his nephew's hair and smiled.
"Your father would have liked to make it, but he was busy. Your mother should be on her way now." Jashiem nods. He missed his mother a lot. Ever since he was a baby,he had always seemed close to Yasmine. The two had a very happy bond,and she wouldn't want to let that go for anything. Yasmine was truly happy with her son.
"So how was your trip,Prince Jashiem? "
"Fine. " The young prince said,before looking straight ahead and smiled. He had seen her wandering the streets with her holy warrior like grace. She wore a long white dress that seemed tight around her hips and chest. Something made by one of Sinbad's favorite tailors. Her long hair was now cut to her hips and her bright red eyes scanning the flower shop. Attached to her hip was a little girl. Her eyes golden like their father and her hair was purple. She had a beauty mark on the side of her face like her mother and her smile was twice as bright.
"Big broooooooooooooother! " The little girl chirped. she shimmied off her mother's hip and ran full speed to Jashiem. Jumping into his arms as they twirled around.
"Nitara. " Jashiem said between giggles. His smile widening as he held his little sister close.
"Did you get my pictures? " Her big golden eyes got big with curiosity. Jashiem pulled out a collection of pictures from his back pocket. Earning a squeal from the little girl.
"Welcome home,Jashiem." Yasmine said,hugging the boy into her arms. Jashiem had felt content. He longed for a hug from his mother. A kiss on his forehead or cheek. He smiled as he held his mother's waist tight.
"I've missed you too. " She whispered.

Sinbad sighed while looking out the window. His son had returned from his trip, and he knew Yasmine would be the first to greet him. She took no time in getting Nitara ready and heading towards the docks. From a distance, Sinbad always admired his wife's beauty. Her glowing skin, her bright smile,even the crimson glow in her eyes . Even when she spars, it looked as if she were dancing. He can see Nitara hopping onto Jashiem's back and riding him until they had returned home.
"Lord Sinbad, " His attention turned to Nala standing by the door. His sister-in-law. Her hair was growing longer, and her face aged with beauty. It must be a draculian secret. "Prince Jashiem has returned from his trip to Dracul and neighboring countries. Shall I see to the preparations of the party tonight? "
Sinbad had nodded, before following her out the door. No matter how many times they've worked, talked,and even drink together; Nala still calls him Lord or adds formality to their conversation.
"Jamilia. ~" Sinbad had called out, as a young girl with big red eyes and red hair looked over her shoulder and then turned back around. Scoffing at the King, who only sighed and acted upset with himself . He had made a young lady upset with him,something he had taught Jashiem not to do.

"You're still upset,I see." He pointed out, Jamilia crossed her arms and looked away from him. "I guess you didn't want to join us for ice cream again. Jashiem would certainly love to have his cousin with him too. "

Sinbad smirked as he saw that he was getting through to Jamilia. Her hands were shaking, and her eyes looked over at the King. He shrugged and walked around her. "I'll just tell Jashiem the bad news. " He dragged on as he was walking down the stairs, that was when Sinbad had felt arms around his shoulders, and little legs at his side. He smiled as the two walked down the steps together.
"Me and Mama and Nitara and Aunt Yasmine and Uncle Sinbad and Jashiem and ... -and Papa! " she says while detaching herself from her uncle and flying towards Masrur. Who had caught the girl with one hand.
Sinbad smiled at the two- before unexpectedly catching Nitara in his arms.
"Where did you come from? " he asked, before tickling her to death. Everyone laughed along with the princess. When Sinbad stopped before patting his son's head. Rubbing it and messing up his hair.
"Welcome home,son. " He said, earning a smile from Jashiem.
"Thank you, Father. "
Then his eyes were on Yasmine. She was talking to Nala and holding Jamilia in her arms. His felt heat insert me. Every time He look at her, He want to kiss her. To grab her by her yummy hips and kiss her nice and slow. He needed her.
Wanted her .
But Jashiem was home andhe's sure she is dying to stay their son's side. Fighting her about it would get nasty really quick. The children along with Nala and Masrur left, leaving Her and Yasmine alone. Her eyes watching the stairs as footsteps began to fade off.
"I'm going to get ready for the party. ".Yasmine said,beforwalking passed him and only meeting a pair of lips. Sinbad had grabbed ,turned her around, and kissed her slowly. Passion took it's time settling inside of her. Her hands laced with purple locks as she continued to kiss him back. Moments like these, she'll die just to have.
"We should get ready for the party. " she protested, only earning quick kisses on her neck. "Sin..! "
"We'll get ready later, I rather have my fun before you start dancing around tonight. " He said before lifting her up and wandering off to their room.

He had stood inches away from the barrier and watched her. His eyes locked on the woman dancing with two young girls. Flowers decorated their dresses, and the woman was seen dancing with King Sinbad. A smile warm as day was on her facetwirls and twirls and twirls.
It was for the best.
He thinks to himself, before watching her dance with a young boy.
Jashiem.
He knew of the boy from letters.
"I'm glad to see you're okay, Yas. "
Before he could leave, he had felt eyes locking onto him. When he looked down, he saw her. Staring back at him, seeing him in the darkness that separates them. The look in her eyes says it all to him.
I still love you, Judar.
He smirked and saw the little boy grabbing her arm and pulling her away. Judar smirked to himself while watching her. He had never stopped caring for her. His love for her never left his heart, and someday he'll have her back . Hugging him in her arms.
I love you too, Yas.

Sinbad sat down and watched Yasmine and Jashiem play, Nitara was sitting on his lap talking to him. He adored his little princess, and was happy to be her father . It didn't take much to please her, and that's what made Sinbad smile the most.
"Papa, who's your first love? " The little girl asked. Sin smirked and pointed to Yasmine.
"She just so happens to be standing with big brother. " He grinned.
"Mama, you loved mama this entire time? "
Sinbad nods and the two began to play with fruit.
"When you love someone, Nitara...." He paused, having this talk with his little princess was far too much. She was still too early for love and it's lessons.
"Just be happy that the person you love chose you, instead of going to someone else. " His eyes leeching on his wife. Recalling the pain they've been through, and how she remained by his side.
"Papa,you're weird...!" The little girl said, Sinbad laughed and tickled he until she was red.

Laughter filled the city along with music, games, dancing, and singing. The princess has grown to be a fine dragon, using her talons to protect her country and family -and becoming the dragon of Sindria.

The End.

----------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys so much for your support. It means a lot to me!