Chapter 16

Sinbad:

I spent the entire morning smiling like a baboon. Remembering my night with her. She didn't budge when I left her alone, so I take it she was extremely tired. I sat back and thought about the future of my little heirs. I know Yasmine doesn't want to think about children right now,that Donna woman is still out there.  It would be too reckless to have children while that killer is still on the loose. Just as I sat down, I saw a letter sitting on my desk with a dragon seal melted on it.
What did Valtiis want?  I thought to myself before reading the letter. There has been a war declared on Sindria against a small country known as Ch'in.  One of the princesses there has accused me of sexual harassment, and is even pregnant. After reading that far into the note,I lowered my head onto my desk and groaned.
Why me?!!!
I've been to Ch'in once, and stayed at their hotel. I went to a brothel house, before meeting the King that week. So unless one of those women just so happened to be the princess — I  didn't touch her..
Yasmine's gonna kill me!!
I pushed that idea away and continued reading. Dracul will be sending in troops as well as a messenger to escort to bring Yasmine back until this mess is situated.
A messenger...
He's to be coming in a number of days. I didn't want Yasmine to leave, but if it meant her safety...
I stood up and went to the hall way time clear my mind. I remember when she was sleeping, Yasmine called out to Judar. It doesn't sit well with me,but maybe there was something in her dreams that he was doing to make her call out like that. What was he doing in her dreams to begin with? 
I crossed my arms and stayed in my own thoughts. My eyes were on the rising sun. Yasmine plays a valuable part in all of this. Aside from being a princess from Dracul, a major upcoming country known for it's wine and military. Yasmine is also an assassin, she's trained to hunt and spy,and even sneeze in discretion. She and Nala can even be of use to Ja'far. I sighed and — felt something on my back. Arms around my waist and a sweet scent coming from the person.
"Good morning, Sin." Yasmine's voice sounded cheery first once. I didn't mind it,but I couldn't help but think that she and Judar may have had  something going on. I don't want to let her know,so I play along. 
"Good morning,Did you sleep well? "I asked. She nodded, and smiled. 
"I slept like a baby last night." She said,before her face turned a light pink,and her cheeks puffed up.  I tried not to laugh.  Why was she blushing? Why is she so cute?
"Wi-.... uhm.. " She was stammering. She kept tapping the ground with her toe, and lacing her hands together. I knew exactly what she was trying to ask me,but I kept my silence. She was acting more like a little princess than she did before last night ; and I don't mind it.
"Will we be able to do it again, sometime?" She mutters it out, her hand on her necklace. I reach out my arms and begin to hug her, that was when I could hear her calling out to him. It made me stop what I was doing, and walk away from her.  I need a drink right now...

Yasmine:

I watched as Sinbad leave me. A worried look was on his face when he left, something was wrong. Did he not enjoy last night? I know I wasn't as experienced as the other women he's had, but I can still learn. There's hope,right? 
During the entire day, Sinbad's been avoiding me. I felt depressed. How am I suppose to make it out here when the villagers nor their King have  no interest in me anymore. I haven't seen Nala, but Vlad was out in the training court with a few men. I can see Sinbad watching from his office. I wonder what he sees in Vlad?  Did he accept him as a brother?  Just thinking about it made me sad. 
"Everyone seems to be enjoying it here in Sindria.. " I think to myself, before turning off and going for another walk —I felt someone tug on my robe. 
"Miss, "
"Yes, Aladdin? "
"Why do you look sad?" He asked, holding a piece of melon in his hands. I shook my head, but Aladdin stopped me. "I don't like the way your Rukh looks. "
I turned around and stared at the boy. He didn't look like he was joking. Something was wrong with me?
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Your Rukh...!" Aladdin pointed out. " it's starting to turn dark."
I gripped my sleeves and bit my lip. Just being here makes me crazy enough to make my spirit churn. 
"Please try and smile, Miss. " I nodded, and wandered off.

When I got to the city, I felt no difference in my mood. My heart was breaking slowly, and I didn't know what to do about it.So I ventured around most of by time and stopped to look at the ocean. Far far away, I can see Dracul. It was a small island compared to here, so small that people and sail around it and still wouldn't miss it.
"I miss you, Papa.. " I mumbled to myself, I narrowed my eyes.  Seeing a,dark cloud breaking crossing the sea.  Killing every sea creature in sight.  Every sea dragon that swims in this water was dying.  I quickly ran back to the castle and tried to find Sinbad. 
"Sin!  Sin! " I cried out, looking around the courtyard.He wasn't there. Through the palace. I didn't see him. "Sinbad! " I practically screamed out,because I know my husband can hear me.
That was when I heard glass break, and my hands were shaking. I ran to one of the balconies and saw Sinbad standing there along with Ja'far and some of his other men. Causing everyone to look up now....

By the dragons....!

Judar: 

I was scanning around for her,but I ended up seeing everyone but her. So much tension was around me,that it was making me excited.  I waved at Aladdin and His King's candidate, before greeting Sinbad. 
"Hey Sin,long time no see! " I said,noting his glare before even adding a smile.  "You're looking great as always! "
"What do you want, Judar?" He snarled.
"I actually want to join your team. I mean why settle for one magi, " I held up one of my fingers. "When you can have two of us...Double the power, right? "
Sinbad crossed his arms.
" what is it that you really want?" Sinbad asked.  I smirked.
I want you dead, and my Yasmine back at my side. I want Al Thamen burning in a bottomless hell while their father is helpless to them... is that the answer you want?  Huh Sinbad?!
I cleared my throat and noticed little Nala standing in the corner. 
"You.. " I pointed to her. "Where's Yasmine?  You two are bosom buddies, so if you're here.." I looked around, through the guards.  "She must be here too. "
Nala remained silent. She was starting to piss me off more than usual. 
"She's not here. " A lie. I thought she knew better. 
"Liar. " I said, before closing taking a look around. "I thought we were good friends? "
Nala huffed and looked away. Kicking the rocks away from her.
"Honestly ,I have to take you and Yas out of here. Your father sent me to grab you guys and take you back."
I held out my hand, Nala glared at me. Before swotting my hand away from her.  I glared coldly in response. 
"I choose to fight with Sindria. Tell father that." She said, I rolled my eyes and holding took my hand back.
"You're the escort that's taking Yasmine back to Dracul? " Sinbad asked. I gave a two finger salute, and smirked. Something told me to look up,and who do I see watching us from top balcony? 
" My sweet Yasmine.. " I mumbled.