Chapter 5

Sinbad:

After hearing everything Nala told me. That the Yasmine killed that man who murdered all of those nobles and their family,and someone had killed someone special to her. I know how she feels - to feel so helpless when saving some one - Yasmine and Nala had just saved Sindria. I owed them a lot, and Hopefully, I can repay one of them. I still have to think of a way to repay Nala. 

"We'll find this woman. " I said, picking the Yasmine up, my arms on her shoulders and my other hand under her knees. Her skin felt smooth, her hair covering her eyes. I can even feel her heart beating in her chest.  

"Wait here, I'll get a guard down here and he'll let you go." I said.

"Like I have anywhere else to be... " Nala mumbled. I smirked and walked off to set the Princess in my chambers,and setting her down and laying next to her. Watching her sleep for the past hours.  I couldn't help but think about her scolding faces and cold personality. Does her father not what his daughters do while in travels? The timing of the letter seemed ironic, he doesn't even know she's here. 
When my daughter is home from travel,  she will be on her way to Sindria.

"This is perfect. " I mumbled. All too perfect.

Yasmine: 

I woke up to comfort on my back, and my hands holding something. I turned over and let out a loud scream. Kicking a sleepy Sinbad away from me until I was satisfied with him landing on the floor. When I reached for my hair clip, I felt hands grabbing my wrist. I turned around and saw Ja'far glaring at me. 

"This is why I told you not to lay in bed with just any woman,Sin! A Princess at that! " The way he spoke to Sinbad, with such calmness and he was so casual, like he didn't fear his king. It all reminded me of my father,how joyous it was to be around him.  I found myself smiling from the memories. 

"It's not like I was going to sleep with the Princess... I mean, she looks like she can..." I punched him in the face before he could even finish that sentence.

"What the Hell were you doing in bed with me anyway?!" I asked. Sinbad was rubbing his head,before giving a eyeless smile. 

"I admiring how cute you look when you sleep. " he said, I was covering trying to hide my blushing face from him.  I'm not cute! 

I wanted to yell at him, but before I could say anything else I saw the door click open and a kid with blue hair and a turban walked inside.

"Uncle Sinbad," He called, before looking over at me. Then his head tilted and his knees bent.

"Oh Aladdin.. " Sinbad said,snapping him out of his little trance.  I didn't mind punching chummy children if they wanted to point that attention towards me. I was on a roll today.  "This is Princess Yasmine of Dracul. " he introduced me to him.  I nodded, and then the boy looked over at Sinbad.  What had he seen?  

"What is it? " Sinbad asked.  Aladdin pointed to the big knot on his head.

"What happened to your head? " he asked. Ja'far and I were snickering, holding in our full laugh from the King.

"Oh?  This.. " he cut his eyes towards me, and I shrugged.  "This... came from some strong Draculian wine I was given from the King as an offering to bring home an Assassin...!"

My eyes widen, there was a certain play on Sinbad's words just now.

he know that I'm an Assassin?  But how?  I looked over at Ja'far, the only one who can tell I was an Assassin just by looking at me,but he shook his head. If Donna  told him about it before going rogue, she's deader than I ever thought.

"I'm gonna kill him.. " I mumble under my breath.  My eyes averting to Sinbad ,who still talked to Aladdin.  I watched him like a hawk, still planning on how I should kill him. Poison his wine maybe? 
Nah, too obvious...

Rip out his innards?
Too unladylike...

I sighed and laid back on the bed. 

"I told him nothing that could lead to him finding out your secret. " He said, I waved my hand and watched him at the door.

" I'll go check on your friend -"

" Sister.. " I correct him. He looked at me one last time, before leaving.  Bowing to the King Sinbad as he left.

"Who told you? " I asked. Glaring at him. 

He sat down and stretched out along the bed.  His head resting on my lap.

"I can't tell you. " he said, his eyes closed. I rolled my eyes and watched him smirk. 

"Nala told you, didn't she? " I guessed. 

"In return for her freedom,she explained to me what happened. " he said with his eyes closed.  "I should have you arrested and killed , but since your father doesn't know where you are...this could work for both  our advantages. " He said. 

"I'm not having sex with you just to get away from killing a man in your country. " I said, but this just made him laugh at me.

"Am I truly that kind of man? " he asked. I stared at him.

"Yes, you're more vile and dirtier than a snake. " I remarked. He stat up, and held the side of my face. He didn't look drunk, he didn't smell like wine.  He smelled really nice and fresh. 

"My Princess, you aren't in the position to speak down upon me. " he said. I could've sworn that sounded like a threat to me.

"Then make some arrangement with Kou, grab Princess Kogyoku -someone who wants you - and marry her." I remarked.  He grinned leaned closer towards me. I moved back and watched as his lips were getting closer. I was making a fist that was willing to fly -but Sinbad grabbed my hand and pinned it to the bed.

"You're just as vile as I am, Princess.." he whispered into my ear. " How many people have you lured to their deaths?  How many men were killed by the venom of your words?  " He asked, nibbling on my ear.

"You enjoy playing with women's hearts. At least I put them out of their misery. " Our foreheads were connecting, and his lips were grazing mine.

"Will you put me out of my misery, Her Highness.?" He asked, before kissing me on my lips.  It was soft and tedious, his head tilting as he added more flare. I can almost feel his  tongue grazing for entrance.  What should I do?  This was my first kiss in years !  How am I supposed to react to this?

There was a knock on the door and Sinbad had stopped with his kisses. My face all the way towards my ears were red hot. 

"Sire!  A big one was seen out in the ocean today!" One of the guards called out. Sinbad cleared his throat,

"I'll be right out! "

The knights left, and I sat up and walked towards the mirror. My face was to bright,Sinbad appeared behind me and grabbed my hand, a sincere smile on his face. The way he held my hands, I felt like he actually caring for me. Like he had some feeling towards me. I won't fall for it!

"Come, There's something I want you to see... " He says, before wandering out to the hall and towards a large balcony. All I can see were people, lots of them. I let go of Sinbad and watched as a large dragon -like fish swam out to shore.

"What is this? " I asked.

"A tradition we like to do here in Sindria. "He said before using his thumb and middle finger and whistling. Before I knew it, Eight people walked towards the beast.

Was this to be some kind of show?