Bio 2: The Namekian master of Dark Ki

Name: Mando

Race: Namekian

Aliases: Namekian of Darkness, Namekian, Sensei, Grill Master & Teacher of the Saiyans

Age: ???

Birthday: August 7

Forms: Giant, Dark Mando, Power Awakening and Orange Mando

Eye Color: All black, Red when turning into Orange Mando

Powers: Strength, Arm stretch, Regeneration, Telekinesis, Speed, Telepathic, Healing others, Flight, Dark Ki

Power level: 9,000 (In prolouge), 200,000 (Buu-Goku Black Saga), 9,000,000,000 (T.O.P - Super Hero Saga)

Techniques: Special Beam Cannon, Light Grenade, Dragon Fist, Sudden Storm, Darkness Rush and Hellzone Grenade.

Skills: Martial Arts

Traits: Master of martial arts and member of the Time Patrol

Likes: Teaching, meditation, his friends, his race the Time Patrol, Z-Fighters & Fish 

Dislikes: Fu, being weak, his dark energy

Hates: Slug, Z-Villains, Time Breakers, Fu messing with history, seeing his friends or race hurt or killed & his past

Looks:

Bio: Mando is a Namekian that is the son of Slug

Bio: Mando is a Namekian that is the son of Slug. At the age of 9-16 years old, he was abused and neglected by his father and was beaten up by his army, that's when he had enough and snapped. A huge energy of light and darkness erupted around his body causing him to go on a rampage and killing some of Slug's men. After that, he ran away from his home and decided to train himself to become stronger than his father and kill him. That's when he met the Time Patrol, and they decided to take care of him and train with him to become stronger and controling his dark ki. After a couple of years, Mando was training by himself when he heard someone crying and that was a baby Saiyan boy, Beyta, who is all alone in the woods with no food or shelter. When Mando saw Beyta, he notices a message from his father, Brocco, saying that Planet Vegeta is going to be in danger from Hydro and he send Beyta to Earth so Mando could train him to become stronger. So, Mando did and began to train Beyta at the age of 4-5 years old. It was hard for the young Saiyan, but it was all worth it. He treated Beyta like a son, a student, that he never had in his life because thanks to Beyta, he would be in the darkness forever.