The Destruction

As chaos consumed the Black Citadel, the Cookies of Darkness stood together, witnessing the long-awaited fall of the Great Wall. Pomegranate's eyes sparkled with anticipation, relishing the unfolding turmoil.

"The Great Wall is finally falling... I have looked forward to this moment." She remarked, her voice filled with a sinister delight.

"All thanks to my powers over the Licorice Sea! He he!" Licorice chimed in, his laughter bubbling with satisfaction. He then turned his attention to Dark Choco. "...But Dark Choco Cookie, what do we do next?"

"Dark Cacao Cookie's Soul Jam waits somewhere within the citadel. ...Someplace dark, deep inside, I'd wager. We have to find it. But knowing how much he trusts Mochaccino Cookie, I doubt getting there will be anywhere close to easy due to the security measures." Dark Choco mused, his words carrying a weight of caution.

"You seem well prepared. I will leave the rest in your... capable hands. After all, you know the way around the castle better than any of us." Pomegranate declared, her expression grave. "We do not have the luxury of time. Find the Soul Jam and raze the castle to the ground before sunrise."

"This'll be a piece of cake! Dark Enchantress Cookie will finally acknowledge my genius and fervor! He he he!" Licorice exclaimed, brimming with confidence.

"No more chatter. It's time to attack." Dark Choco commanded, his voice devoid of warmth. "Let's give the Dark Cacao Kingdom a cold and heartless end befitting it."

"Let's give them shroomies too... Wait for me...!" Poison Mushroom interjected, their voice quivering with excitement. They darted into the enveloping darkness of the night, eager to join their comrades in the impending assault.

Meanwhile, atop the towering Great Chocolate Wall, Gingerbrave and his companions raced across its expansive surface, their footsteps echoing amidst the vast emptiness.

Strawberry's voice trembled with unease as she voiced her concerns, "Is it really safe for us to be the first up on the walls...?"

"It's not like we have any other option! Caramel Arrow Cookie and Mochaccino Cookie went somewhere else to look for the king!" Chili Pepper snapped, her frustration evident.

"Maybe something happened? Neither of them didn't seem like the type of Cookies to break a promise." Wizard pondered, his tone filled with hope.

"Oooh boy, this is way too high up! I'm getting dizzy...!" Custard III exclaimed, his complexion turning ashen.

"Stay calm and don't look down!" Gingerbrave advised, his grip tightening around his spear and shield.

"Too late... I LOOKED DOWN!" Chili Pepper cried out, her eyes fixed on the periphery of the wall. To her surprise, she spotted a dark figure scaling the wall. "Huh...? What's that dark thing down there? It almost looks like... it's climbing the wall!"

"Oh no... The ground is shaking!!!" Strawberry shouted, sensing the tremors reverberating through the earth.

"AHHH! Hold tight!" Gingerbrave urged, battling to maintain his composure.

"Wh-what's going on?! Is it an earthquake?" Chili Pepper questioned, her voice laden with worry.

"No... This is not an earthquake..." Wizard muttered, his brow furrowed in deep concern. "The wall! The wall is collapsing! AAAGH!!! At this rate, we're toast!"

"RUN! We need to get into the castle!" Gingerbrave bellowed, taking the lead as they dashed forward.

With every ounce of speed they could muster, the five companions raced toward the castle, their legs propelling them through a narrow gap in the crumbling wall.