Meet the Scientist

Description

Mochaccino Cookie hails from the Coffee Tribe, a secluded and long-abandoned community nestled outside the Black Citadel of the Dark Cacao Kingdom.

Born with an innate affinity for the cold climate, he possesses a unique blend of warm ingredients that thrive in the snowy landscapes of his homeland.

As the cousin of Affogato Cookie, the royal advisor to King Dark Cacao, Mochaccino Cookie looked up to his kin, inheriting and developing a keen intellect and thirst for knowledge in the process.

With an unwavering passion for science and engineering, Mochaccino Cookie chose a different path from the realm of magic that predominated the Dark Cacao Kingdom.

He earned the esteemed title of the royal scientist, admired for his brilliance and innovative mind. Donning his signature scientist's attire, Mochaccino Cookie is often found immersed in his workshop, surrounded by gears, wires, and contraptions of his own creation.

Soulstone Description

A Soulstone that holds a piece of Mochaccino Cookie's soul. You can feel the intelligence and creative dedication required to innovate the Dark Cacao Kingdom for the better.

Appearance

Art by the talented Aliciamyre

Personality

Mochaccino Cookie possesses a charismatic and eccentric personality, befitting his role as the Dark Cacao Kingdom's royal scientist. He is endlessly curious, always seeking knowledge and new discoveries.

His scientific endeavors often border on obsession, with a particular fascination for electricity and storms. He spends hours studying weather patterns and experimenting with electrical phenomena.

Despite his intense focus on his work, Mochaccino Cookie is known for his affable nature and warm demeanor. He can often be found engrossed in scientific journals or tinkering with new inventions.

His laboratory is filled with contraptions, beakers, and sparking machinery, showcasing his inventive mind. Mochaccino Cookie also possesses a dry wit and penchant for witty one-liners. (Yes, that means he makes puns relating to electricity every now and then)

He enjoys engaging in intellectual conversations and debates with other cookies, showcasing his vast knowledge and quick thinking. While he can be engrossed in his work, he also values friendship and is always willing to lend a helping hand to those in need.

As the royal scientist, Mochaccino Cookie is highly respected by his peers and the citizens of the Dark Cacao Kingdom. His ingenious inventions and unwavering dedication to scientific progress have brought significant advancements to the kingdom's defense and overall well-being.