I hesitantly nodded and exited the room and exited the house and met face to face with my mate. I instantly ran and clung to him like my life depended on it. He returned the hug and snuggled me up.

" Are you alright baby?" He asked and ran a hand through my orange hair and I have him a small nod and placed my nose in his scent gland and allowed it to help calm me down.

A few weeks later I found out I was pregnant and told Deku after he told us we were going to storm The Omegan Testing Organization because our mole went silent for too long and because Izumi had been kidnapped.

It was at the time that I used my quirk on everyone. In their memories I played it out that I was there and that I had taken Izumi and got injured. I "died" in Izuku's arms and thought I was finally free of my impending doom.

In reality I was at home and packing my things. I couldn't bring Hector into this mess. So the only way to protect him is to make him and everyone else believe that I was dead.

It was all going so smoothly until I left the house and felt a surge of pain in my stomach and the sound of a gun shot. I fell to the ground as blood seeped out from under my shirt and onto the ground below me.

I looked up to see a man wearing all black standing in a tree and holding a snipper rifle.

" Finally! With you out of the way I can infiltrate the Midori clan and kill then all! Hope you don't mind that I use your body to do it. For you see my quirk requires a fresh dead body to work." The man said and laughed erratically.

I glared at then man and then down at my stomach.

" N-no not my pup." I cried as I clutched my bleeding stomach. I glared at the man and extended my hand out towards him.

" ILL KILL YOU!!" I screamed and used my quirk on him that made him forget who he was and he laid there in the ground acting like a newborn baby. I slowly stumbled toward him and grabbed his gun and shot s bullet through his head.

" It's all their fault! The fucking Midoryia's!! They did this!! My pup is dead! My mate thinks I'm dead! It's all because of them!!"
-

-

-

I watched as she blinked and came back to and looked at me with tears in her eyes.

" Midoryia is an assassin?! They are the reason your pup is dead and why you needed to fake your death?! Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" She wailed and fell to her knees.

I sighed and stood up and walked out of the room and headed towards the lab.

I pushed open the doors and walked up to the glass box that contained that bastards sister.

She glanced at me and then back down at her bandaged legs.

" Good evening, Izumi. How are we doing today? Can you tell me what your name is?" I asked even though I just told her and she looked at me and then to the omega that was still strapped onto the metal table behind me.

" He is dying." She said and I felt my eyes widen and I looked behind me and within seconds the omega was having a seizure and the heart monitor flatlined right after.

I walked back towards the girl and felt a wide smile form on my lips.

" So, it seems little Izumi's quirk allows her to predict the future, or even see it. This is definitely a turn of events! Amazing! Just you wait Midoryia. I'm going to use my new favorite toy against you!" I yelled and laughed loudly.

" You're going to choke on your words." She said and I stopped laughing and glared at the girl who was back to looking at her legs.

Was that her being cocky or telling me the future? Goddammit!
-

-

-
Bakugou's POV

" Oh fuck! I'm so full!" I moaned out as he thrusted himself deep inside of me.

It's been about a week and a half since we found out I was pregnant and for some odd reason I wanted to have sex so here we are.

" Yeah baby! You're so tight! Are you sure I'm not hurting you? Or the pup?" He asked as he panted and stopped for a moment but I slammed my hips against him causing him to go fully inside, knot included.

" OH FUCK!" I screamed and felt my stomach bulge get a bit bigger than it usually was.

He grunted and clung onto me tightly and without warning I felt him cum deep inside.

" Ah, Ah shit. I should've warned you, ah fuck!" He panted and placed a sloppy kiss on my lips.

" Mmm, that cumshot felt so good Deku. I want you to do it again." I purred and he stiffened and shook his head.

" You've got to let me breathe and rest Kacchan. This is our seventh round already!" He begged and I growled and bit my bottom lip.

" Not my fault our pup is fucking with my hormones and making me horny. It's either you keep up with me or I'll just ride you until I'm satisfied!!" I said and felt his knot deflate and I pulled away and let out a loud moan as his cum leaked out of my entrance.

He laid back and wiped his hand across his sweaty forehead and looked at me with tired eyes.

" Can we please take a break? I really need sleep." He asked and a yawn escaped his lips after.

I groaned and stood up and walked over to the bathroom and stuck up my middle finger at him.

" Pussy, I'll give you a pass this time but you owe me rubs later!" He gave me a thumbs up and I headed to the shower.

When I came out I saw him knocked out with drool dripping down from the side of his open mouth. He was sprawled out like a starfish on the bed and only had a light sheet covering his naked body.

I placed a hand on my stomach and began to rub as a chuckle let out a laugh.

" Your daddy looks like an idiot right now. But so peaceful. How about we go out and get some spicy curry?" I asked my stomach and felt my cravings for spicy curry kick in and felt a big smile from on my lips and tears pooled in my eyes.

My pup is listening to me. Even if they are only still the size of a pea.

I got changed and grabbed my keys before leaving and instantly bumping into Kirishima and Mina.

" Bakubro! Hey how are you doing?" He said and gave me a big smile. " I'm fine, I'm going to get some food and Demi's knocked out right now." I said and he nodded and Raccoon his eyes walked up and pulled me into a hug.

I hugged back and felt her two month pregnant belly and smiled.

" I wouldn't mind the company if you are free?" I asked and they both nodded and we left the dormitory and headed towards the mall.