*Crack*

Issei: Uh, I'm going to go now - he could tell she was clearly annoyed, but he understood why Serafall loved to tease Sona, it was rather fun - also could you keep the Leviathan thing a secret, I'll tell Sera-chan myself, but please keep it to herself.

Sona: Fine - he could hear the growl in her voice - like I said at the end of the school week, goodbye Issei.

Issei: Understood, Kaichou.

Issei quickly deactivated the communication circle and feared the wrath of Sona to come his way. He let out a sigh of relief and relaxed as that could have gone worse. He took this moment to contact Serafall, since he and Ingvild were outside of the cave, he could contact people, since he realized that communications weren't allowed inside the cave and he could send things out, but not receive as noted with the pieces.

Serafall: Hello?

Issei: Hi, Sera-chan, it's me.

Serafall: Ise-kun? What's going on?

For Serafall, she was in a hot spring in Kyoto, but she wasn't alone. With her was Merlin, whose interest was intrigued upon hearing that Serafall was talking to Issei. She figured that it was time to introduce herself to the Sekiryuutei, since the opportunity was right there.

Issei: I was calling to talk to you about something, which I hope you can keep a secret.

Serafall: What's that?

Issei: Well, I met a girl...

Serafall: Oh?

Serafall had shifted in the water, which also gave Merlin the chance to start making her move.

Issei: Yeah, but here's the thing, she's a descendant of the original Leviathan.

Serafall: What? Where did you find her?

Issei: She was near where I am training, she was being chased by some rogue exorcists.

Serafall: Really? Well, I guess there are still some of them that weren't captured or recently defected from the church. What did you do with them?

Issei: I killed them.

Serafall: Killed them?

Issei: Yeah, I had to, what they planned to do to her, it was just sick.

Serafall: I understand, so is she like the rest of them?

Issei: You mean like the other descendants that we faced? No, she's far from it. If I'm being honest, she's like Asia. I was hoping you could give her some tips.

Serafall: Advice?

Issei: Yeah, she's well skilled in water magic, maybe you could help her advance her water magic to ice magic?

Serafall: Sure!

Issei: Really?

Serafall: Of course!

Issei: Well, that's a relief.

Serafall: But tell me, Ise, do you plan on sleeping with her?

Issei: What? No.

Serafall: Pity, I thought you were starting your harem.

Issei: You're still going off about that.

Serafall: Ise, I told you I like to feel my legs after our time together, besides you're alone with her, you're going to end up falling for her as well. I told you there are other women that have interest in you, she could be one, don't just shut yourself up, at least you're meeting new people.