OVA 2: Repentance of a Valkyrie and Knight, Doubts of an Angel

No character, music, images belong to me as their rights belong to their respective authors and creators.

SAME SUNDAY, IN GRIGORI

Note: This is the same Sunday as Chapter 17

After Shemhazai talked with the guards that were stationed at Azazel's lab, inside the lab, Rossweisse began to wake up, her head was groggy and hurting and then she felt her body. She was naked and covered in viscous liquid, she tried to remember what happened, she felt a stale salty taste in her mouth as her breath smelled like what was on her body. She went to a corner of the lab and quietly threw up; she shivered in disgust. She remembered going to Grigori for upgrades to her wand, which Azazel insisted that he work on it, she entrusted him and when the upgrades were complete, Azazel insisted again that they celebrated, she wasn't good with alcohol, but she caved in under the peer pressure of Azazel and Penemue, next thing she knows Penemue is kissing her and then Azazel.

Rossweisse: 'No, no, no, no' - looking over, she saw Azazel and Penemue cuddled up and also naked, Penemue's body was covered like hers was.

Rossweisse's heart sank to her stomach as tears began to well up in her eyes, she used her vision as a demon to find her clothes in the dark and utilized a small water spell to clean herself off, she was in disgust with herself, she had betrayed Issei, she never got a chance to confess as she developed feeling for him when he promised to protect her from Euclid, but now her purity was taken away by another man and she didn't have a chance to confess, she felt disgusted with herself, what would her grandmother think, or even Rias. She quietly made her way out of the lab, unsealing any alarms that Azazel may have placed, she got a glimpse of the bottle that Azazel insisted that they drink, now that she could clearly see it without Azazel covering the bottle label, she could see that it was red wine that also acts as an aphrodisiac, she also noticed another bottle labeled Spanish Fly, she realized that Azazel must have mixed this with the wine to heighten her sexual desires and get her drunk. She wanted to cry as she could not believe someone she trusted would do something like this and she didn't know why.

As she exited, she heard a conversation by a couple of guards that were stationed outside the laboratory and carefully hid herself in the shadows to not be detected.

Guard 1: Can't believe the Sekiryuutei saw something like that, you think he hates all fallen angels now?

Guard 2: Probably, I mean I would, can't believe Azazel would do that.

Rossweisse's eyes lost shine, Issei had seen her, she felt sick to her stomach, she figured that she would go to the mansion and explain herself, she would understand if he didn't want to be with her, she wouldn't either. When the guards had left, she transported herself to the Hyoudou mansion to apologize for her stupidity.

AT THE HYOUDOU MANSION

The girls enjoyed their lunch, of course, happy without a care of the consequences that would come their way and damage them emotionally, mentally, psychologically, and possibly physically. They were packed for a vacation to the mansion that they trained for their rating game against Riser.

A transport circle appeared and Rossweisse appeared, they seemed happy to see her, until Rias said something that made her sick.

Rias: Rossweisse, you're back, have fun with Penemue and Azazel? - she had a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

Rossweisse: 'How did she? Shouldn't she be mad? I betrayed Issei' - she looked confused.

Rias: Vali told us, when we had our fun with him, don't worry, your secret is safe with us, anyway, we're heading to a vacation home that my family owns, you know get a little more relaxation, you want to come?