A New Pegasus Saint ( Spelling error changes)

( The next day, Sara stayed home in order to learn more from the pegasus. Meanwhile over at the Autobot base. The autobots were talking toCelstina about her reasons for coming to Jasper)

" So let me see if I can understand this. Your people have been the guardians of our home from other gods that would seek to destroy it." Said Fowler. " An that Your society is a group of warriors called Saints that are led by the literal Goddess Athena, who by the way is Sara's mother. Doesn't that make her a demi-god?" Said Miko. " Your surprise is not unwelcomed. But as you saw from your quick video. My group is not the only ones looking for my lady's child." Said Celesitna. " The one named Moragan, are we to assume that she is part of a group that wants to capture Sara?" Asked Optimus.

" Indeed Prime. ( Holds out a device and then activates it to show Crona's attack on Sanctuary). An evil goddess by the name of Crona. Lead an attack on our homeland of Sanctuary, where we and Athena reside. ( Looks at the live video while talking). We fought them head-on, trying to push them back and off our island. But instead, we were the ones being pushed back. For Crona lead warriors that were the dark interpretations of our warriors. Including our lord and Sara's father, Seiya. In a last-ditch effort, the Pegasus itself flew from the skies to rescue the child bord under its stars. After that, it flew off to who knew where." Said Celestina.

" ( Watches the rest of the battle up until Crona swears to one day find Sara before fleeing). You guys have been trying to find Sara ever since she was carried away." Said Arcee. " Indeed we have, I called some help to will provide us with aid should more of Morgan's allies arrive. Though you seem more worried about something else." Said Celestina. " Indeed, there is a group of robotic machines. Similar to us but possibly just as vile as your enemy. We fear they may have seen your engagement in front of Sara as well as Sara's reaction to moving out of your way as well." Said Optimus.

" That's just great, even more trouble to deal with." Said Celestina. " Hey Celestina, you handle your enemies and keep them off my partner and let us handle ours." Said Arcee. " Oh sure that seems fi. (suddenly feels a strong rise in Cosmo). Oh no, they're already starting, and if what you say is true then your enemies are probably on their way as well." Said Celestina as she blitzed out of the base at full speed. " AUTOBOTS, WE MUST PROTECT ONE OF OUR OWN. ROLL OUT!" Said Optimus as he and his Autobots transformed into their vehicle modes and quickly left the base.

( meanwhile over with Sara four hours ago)

" ( Walks around the desert while thinking about what the Pegasus had told her). So that's what has been going on with me. At least I found out what it was. ( Suddenly feels the pegasus tell her to move and then roles to the left in order to dodge a double dive kick by Marisa and Lilith). What the heck was that? " Said Sara as she stood up while looking at Moragan, Lilith, Marisa, and Oberon. " ( Smiles at Sara). Greetings princess, it is an honor to meet you. My friends and I are you to collect you." Said Morgana until she, Marisa, and Lilith are knocked away by soaring energy dist after not hearing a female voice yell Equueleus Ryuusei Ken as a young woman wearing sky blue armor with red hair landed in front of Sara while a young woman with Dark blue hair lands next to her.

( Lilith, Marisa, and Oberon)