Epilogue

( It has been a full two in half days since Sara and her group left to battle  Crona. Since then. The autobots have been finishing their battle with the Decepticons. During the final battle. Arcee had done something that she would have never expected to be able to do. She had somehow utilized the Ryu Seiken. Arcee had done this unintentionally done so in order to save Optimus from being struck in the back by Megatron. Once everyone had seen what she could do. Megatron in his rage at being on the receiving end of the same attack used on him by Sara. Attacked Arcee in a fit of rage. The strange thing was,  he could never hit her. This was due to  Arcee being able to read the movements in the wind. This allowed her to dodge all of Megatron's attacks and then jump back in order to get some distance. Once that was done. Arcee copied the tracing motion that she had seen  Shoko, Kyoko, and Sara did before launching the Cosmo-like fist at every deception around her and her team. Destroying the decepticons and ending the war. After the war was over,  team prime headed back to base to rest and recuperate)

" ( Hears an alarm go off and then runs toward the main lobby to see the rest of team prime and their new teammates there already). What's the situation Ratchet? " Asked  Arcee. "An energy signature similar to that of  Sara's Cosmo was detected heading in this direction." Said  Chromia before Ratchet could answer. " Wait, Cosmo. That must be Sara, she's back." Said  Arcee with a smile as she jumped in happiness at knowing that her partner was back. "Then let us go and greet our friend and  welcome her back home." Said  Optimus as  He walked toward the elevator that lead to the roof with the rest of team Prime, Miko, Folwer, Rafiel, and June following close behind.

( Twelve minutes later)

" ( Looks at his left wrist which shows the location of the signal). The signal is closing fast,  keep your eyes on the skies." Said  Ratchet as everyone looked up. " ( Spots two objects flying in the sky). I see them,  It looks like  Sara's parents and another woman. Her dad is flying with the other two. Are riding on a pegasus? Whered they find that." Said  Miko as the Seiya and the Pegasus land in front of team Prime with Arcee walking over to them as  Marin and Saori get off the pegaus. " ( Kneels in front of  Seiya, Saori, and Marin). It's nice to finally meet my partner's family. Though if you don't mind me asking. Where exactly is Sara?" Said  Arcee. 

" Well, during our battle with  Crona,  the woman who had attacked our home and forced the pegasus to send our daughter here. We learned something extraordinary. ( Looks at the pegasus with a blue main). The day our daughter was born under the Pegasus constellation. She was born not only as our child. But as the child of the pegasus and its mate the Equulues." Said  Seiya as everyone looked at the pegasus while  Arcee walked over to it and knelt next to it. " ( Runbs her hand through its main). So you're an actual pegasus hu partner,   I guess you still have me beat on the craziest things to happen in our lives together. ( Watches the pegasus lift its head at her and then neh at her but somehow hears the words: Only, then what happened with you).  Apparently, there was more to your godsister hitting me in my knees to keep me from following you. She inadvertently gave me the power of Cosmo,  or was that something you had secretly wanted?" Said  Arcee as everyone began to watch the Pegasus turn back into Sara.

" I was wondering when it would show itself. Though I'm glad it did. Did  you defeat Megatron?" Asked Sara. " Arce you kidding. My sister did the same thing that you did to the cons and destroyed them. It was like watching you utilize your power for the first time. It was insane. Though, is there a durability thing that comes along with this?" Said  Chromia. " She can take a fall from how high the Nemesis ship usually is and get back up. It'll still hurt but she will slowly get back up. I know because I got punched in the face while that high in the air and got back on my feet. ( Looks at  Arcee). So you copied me hu." Said  Sara." An if I did, so what. You got a problem with that?" Said  Arcee with a smirk as she quickly blocked a Cosmo fist aimed at her by  Sara. " It just means that I'll have to teach you how to utilize that power now. This should be fun, oh and auntie  Marin." Said Sara. " Yes  Sara, what is it?" Asked Marin as she is suddenly hit by a sphere of  Comso energy that was thrown at her by  Sara. The eagle would want to congratulate you on being a loyal user of its power and has decided to gift you with this set of armor. However, it will only appear when you need it most. Once that's done it will become your permanent armor. For now, I'm only allowing you to see what it is." Said Sara as a full set of armor appeared over Marin before quickly disappearing twelve minutes later.

( Marin's future armor)

" ( Looks at  Arcee).  It is good to be home  Partner." Said  Sara as she and  Arcee hugged each other while Saori and Seiya talked with  June and  Marin talked with the rest of team Prime, Miko, Fowler, and Rafiel. "It's great to have you back Sara." Said  Arcee with a smile.