The Darkness Arrives

( That same night,  Sara continued to have dreams about a winged horse. Elsewhere aboard the deception ship the Nemesis. The Decepticons were watching a camera recording of  Celestina kicking Morgana away from Sara while  Sara moves out of the way)

" Very interesting. It seems that some humans far exceed the rest of their kind." Said Megatron. " Most interesting. I would like to see how these humans compare to my predicons." Said  Shockwave. " The thing that interests me my lord. Is the fact that   Our friend Sara moves as fast as they do. You can see when she leans back in order to dodge the two of them." Said  Airachnid. "  Indeed  Airachind). Which means that our young friend has been holding out on us.  We will soon find out what sort of power that these humans hold,  for now. Prepare a squad,  I will lead this group against the autobots. We may even get our  dear Sara with them." Said  Megatron with glee.

( Meanwhile with Sara inside her dream)

" ( Looks at the  Pegasus). It's you again. What is it you want from me? ( Watvhes the Pegasus walk up to her as an image of a shadowy young woman in light silverfish blue armor appears). Does it have something to do with her?" ( Feels the Pegasus nudge her with its nouse as a metal box appears). It has something to do with me?" Said  Sara as she watches an image of  Seiya and  Saori appear with the same silver box behind them.

( Image that Sara sees  with the silverish blue metal box off to the left side behind the gold box)

" ( Looks at the Pegasus). What do I have to do with them? ( Watches as an image appears showing the battle at Sanctuary where the pegasus had whisked itself away while carrying a baby in a capsule in order to keep it safe from its fark counterpart before realizing something). Wait a second. Mom said that she had found me in a metal capsule.  capsule that looks just like the one in the image. So that means that. ( Looks at the  Pegasus). Those two are my parents,  aren't they?" Said Sara as she watches the Pegasus nod its head.

( Elsewhere with Moragan)

" ( Sits and a boulder until she feels the cosmo of three people behind her). So our lady sent you three huh? This will make things far more interesting if she sent you three. Marisa, Lilith, Oberon. With you here, we'll draw out the princess soon enough, and I can get my revenge on that saint Celstina." Said  Moragan as she grinned with glee.

( With  Celestina)

"(  Lightly knocks on the garage door to  Sara and June's house) while looking up into the sky). You three can exit the garage now,  she's preoccupied right now. Plus the one in this sky can light come down as well." Said  Celestina as  Arceee, Chromia, and Elita exit the garage while Windblade light landed on the ground. " How did you know we weren't normal vehicles?" Asked  Chromia. " You need to watch your surroundings more.  I was following you all the way to your base. ( Looks at  Arcee ). I know you saw me and the other one that da. I noticed your front wheel move before I had my fight with  Moragan." Said  Celistina." Moragan,  that's the name of the woman in black hu? We'll need you to come with us mam. There are things that we would like to know." Said Windblade. " Fine,  race ya there." Said  Celistena as she suddenly disappeared in a burst of speed toward the autobot base. " Heh, hey." Said  Elita as she, Arcee, Chromia, and  Windblade transformed into their vehicle modes ad chased after Celestina to the autobot base.