53.Difficult heroine.

Start from the beginning

    "I heard that Fellow Daoist Meng is a single wood spirit root, and also a third-level alchemist. He is the youngest third-level alchemist in our Lingwu Continent. It's really amazing!" Looking at the heroine, Liu Mufeng said with a smile.     Hearing this, the hostess smiled. There is a little more complacency in the smile. "Fellow Daoist Liu, I'm overwhelmed. In fact, I struggled to refine the third-level pill, but the second-level pill is not bad.     " ? seriously? According to the original book, when the heroine entered the secret realm at the age of nineteen, she was an all-powerful third-level alchemist! Now there is only one year left before the opening of the secret realm!

    Is it because the heroine didn't get the space bracelet and didn't get the inheritance from the third-level alchemist, so the alchemy is not so heaven-defying as described in the original book? Sure enough, the so-called genius is also three points destined, seven points depend on chance! Without ten times the space to repeatedly refine alchemy, and without space to plant spiritual herbs to practice, no matter how defiant a genius is, it will be in vain!

    "My alchemy is far behind my grandfather's!" The heroine's biggest wish is to become a great fourth-level alchemist like her grandfather.

    "City Master Meng is the most honorable fourth-level alchemist in the Lingwu Continent. Alchemy is naturally superb, but it is rare for Fellow Daoist Meng to have such heaven-defying aptitude for alchemy at such a young age!" "Oh, fellow Daoist Liu, don't praise

    her Now, if you praise her again, she will feel embarrassed!" With a smile, the male lead continued.

    "That's right, Fellow Daoist Liu is too generous. I can smell the fragrance of medicine on Fellow Daoist Liu's body. Could it be that Fellow Daoist Liu is also an alchemist. A monk with dual spiritual roots of fire and wood is the most suitable alchemist!" Looking at Liu Mufeng, the heroine asked innocently.

    Hearing this, the hero was stunned. He looked at Liu Mufeng in astonishment. "Liu Daoyou is an alchemist?"

    "No, how come, Mu Feng can't make alchemy!" Shaking his head, Jiang Xu hastily denied it. Xin said: Damn Meng Shishi is a dog, the nose is so good.

    Looking at his lover who was obviously a little nervous, Liu Mufeng smiled lowly. "Friend Daoist Meng, you really know how to joke. My Liu family has been a spiritual planter for generations, how could it be possible to become an alchemist?" "

    Ah? Spiritual planter? You are a spiritual planter?" The hostess asked uncertainly.

    "Of course, my family has been spiritual planters for generations. My grandfather is a third-level spiritual planter, my father is a second-level spiritual planter, and I am also a second-level spiritual planter." Smiling, Liu Mufeng answered calmly.

    "No wonder I smell the scent of medicine on Fellow Daoist Liu's body? It turns out that Fellow Daoist Liu is a spiritual planter! I'm sorry, Fellow Daoist Liu, I made a mistake." It's actually a spiritual planter, isn't it an alchemist?

    "It's okay, both the Lingzhi master and the alchemist have the fragrance of spirit grass on their bodies, and it's normal to admit mistakes." Liu Mufeng said with a smile, and said in his heart: This heroine has such a clever nose!

    "Liu Daoyou, you just said that your family has been spiritual planters for generations, come to think of it, Liu Daoyou is also from a big family?" Looking at Liu Mufeng, the hero asked with a smile.

    Want to check my details? It seems that the hero is also suspicious! "To tell you the truth, fellow Daoist Xiao, my family is just a small patriarch in a small town, and it cannot be compared with a big family like the Xiao family in Jialan City." "Friend Daoist Liu, you are too modest. A family in a small town

    , That's a family too!" Smiling, the hero said disapprovingly.

    "Oh? Which family is it? If Fellow Daoist Liu's family can grow spiritual grass, it can cooperate with our Meng family!" Looking at Liu Mufeng, the heroine asked the truth.

    "Oh, it's the Liu family in Shuangyang Town. Our family makes a living by cultivating and selling spiritual herbs. I hope that you, Dream Daoist, will take care of my family's business!" Smiling cordially, Liu Mufeng didn't hide it. It is a family of spiritual planters, so you are not allowed to hide it.

    "Liu family, I know. Brother Liu Muyan was born in the Liu family in Shuangyang Town. He is a third-level spiritual planter in the sect. I often buy spiritual herbs from him!" Speaking of the Liu family in Shuangyang Town, the hostess was shocked His eyes widened.

    "Liu Muyan is my second cousin, he is my uncle's son. My father is the fifth eldest. I am the ninth eldest in the family." With a smile, Liu Mufeng told the truth.

    "Oh, so you are brother Liu's cousin! No wonder you smell so strongly of spirit grass!" Hearing Liu Mufeng mention her family, the heroine believed in the other party's spirit planter. Because, there is indeed such a family of spiritual planters in Shuangyang Town. Moreover, she also knew Liu Muyan in the sect.

    "I didn't expect Liu Daoyou's family to have such an outstanding spirit planter as Senior Brother Liu. It's amazing!" With a smile, the hero didn't expect that the other party was actually a cousin of Liu Muyan. I thought I found that mysterious alchemist, but in the end, it turned out to be a spiritual planter. What a joy!

    "It turns out that the two fellow daoists know my second cousin! If we meet another day, we can get together for a few drinks!" Speaking of this, Liu Mufeng laughed. Xin said: Since they know that Liu Muyan is a spiritual planter, and they know the Liu family in Shuangyang Town, then they shouldn't doubt their identity as a spiritual planter!

    "Okay, when the time comes, let's have a drink together!" Nodding, the hero readily agreed. I thought: Seeing Liu Mufeng like this, he shouldn't be lying, he should really be a spiritual planter.

    "Liu Daoyou, your bracelet is so special, it looks very beautiful!" Inadvertently seeing the bracelet on Liu Mufeng's wrist, the heroine couldn't help but widen her eyes. Inexplicably, she had an urge to get that bracelet very much.

    Hearing this, the hero also looked over. "Liu Daoyou, you have a lot of patterns on your bracelet, and it doesn't look like a man's accessory. Otherwise, I'll offer you 500 Lingshi, and you can sell it to Shishi! I think it's more suitable for women to wear."

    Listen When it came to the male lead, the female lead smiled. "Yeah, I really like it too. I wonder if Fellow Daoist Liu can give up his love?"

    "No, I can't!" Shaking his head, Jiang Xu hastily refused. What are you doing? To actually want Mufeng's bracelet, it's their treasure! How could five hundred spirit stones be sold at such a low price? For a treasure like a bracelet, let alone five hundred spirit stones, even five billion, five hundred billion, five hundred billion spirit stones are not worth the value of the bracelet.

    Seeing that there was no white lotus this time, but a very straightforward heroine, Liu Mufeng frowned in embarrassment. "Xiao Daoyou is right. This bracelet is indeed a woman's ornament. This is the only relic left by my mother. It is also the only thought left by my parents. I don't know how many spirit stones. If I sell it, even if I sell myself, I will not sell this bracelet." Speaking of this, Liu Mufeng sighed faintly, as if he was missing his deceased parents.

Love The Villain [ Book 1 ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara