41.Xiao Yuan advances again

Half a month later, Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu finally arrived in Ping'an Town.

    The two of them were not in a hurry to collect the reward, but first found an inn to live in.

    Sitting together, Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu were drinking tea. The tea was just ordinary tea leaves that cost five taels of silver a catty, but the water was the spiritual spring water in the space. Therefore, drinking this tea will naturally be different.

    "Mu Feng, the aura of the spirit water is even stronger!" Jiang Xu said enjoying the spirit tea.

    "Well, yes!" A batch of elixirs sold in Sixi Town bought 110,000 spirit stones, Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu each divided 20,000 spirit stones, and the remaining 70,000 spirit stones, Liu Mufeng did not hesitate All of them were thrown into the Lingshui Lake.

    "It's ten times the time now, I don't know if I can improve it in the future!" Thinking of this, Jiang Xu is very excited. Afterwards, he can go to Mufeng's space for retreat. One year outside, in the space It was ten years, and he had nine years more than the others. In this case, his cultivation speed will definitely be much faster than his peers.

    "It won't last longer. This is the fastest time flow rate. It won't grow anymore, at most it's just to improve the water quality, and the space won't expand anymore!" Ten times is already the highest specification, and in the original book Say, the fastest is ten times the time. There is also the spiritual field, after investing 70,000 spirit stones, the spiritual field has expanded five times. However, it is already the largest area, and it cannot be expanded any further.

    "Oh, that's it!" Hearing this, Jiang Xu was a little disappointed. He thought that if he kept putting in the spirit stone, he could keep doubling it for a long time? It turned out not to be like that.

    "What we have to do now is to maintain the status quo. Regularly and continuously invest in spirit stones. Maintain this ten times longer!" Looking at Jiang Xu, Liu Mufeng said so.

    "Well, after I get back my bounty, let's put it in too!" Anyway, he has 20,000 spirit stones in his hand now, which is enough.

    "Okay!" Looking at such an active lover, Liu Mufeng nodded with a smile, expressing his agreement.

    "Mu Feng, I want to collect the reward tomorrow, what do you think?" Looking at the man beside him, Jiang Xu asked.

    "Okay, go ahead and get the reward! After you receive the reward, I plan to enter the space to refine a batch of pills. Before we leave Ping'an Town, we will sell another batch of pills, and then we will go to Jialan City." Looking at Jiang Xu, Liu Mufeng expressed his thoughts.

    Hearing this, Jiang Xu frowned. "Mu Feng, I, I don't want to go to Jialan City!"

    "Oh? Why, didn't we agree to go to Jialan City to find Xiao Zhantian? Why don't you want to go?" Looking at Jiang Xu, Liu Mufeng asked suspiciously.

    "I, I don't like Jialan City. The Jiang family is very annoying. I don't want to see them. And, and, I, I'm not ready to confess my love to Brother Zhantian!" Speaking of this, Jiang Xu He pinched the corner of his clothes anxiously.

    Seeing the blushing appearance of the other party, Liu Mufeng raised his eyebrows. "But you promised me that if Xiao Zhantian doesn't marry you, you will marry me. Besides, didn't you also say, does Xiao Zhantian have a fiancee? If you don't confess to him earlier, in case he and someone else What if we get married? Don't you worry?"

Love The Villain [ Book 1 ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें