67.Asking for trouble.

Looking at the Liu family brothers with murderous intent in their eyes, the face of the fourth child of the Huang family was as pale as paper. She knew that if Liu Mufeng's flame eagle pounced on him again, the elder brother would definitely push her out too. The Huang family has always valued boys over girls, and the elder brother has always looked down on her and the third sister.

    "Young Master Liu, don't kill me. I'm willing to make an oath. I promise I won't tell what happened today, I promise!" Looking at Liu Mufeng, the Fourth Miss of the Huang family was the first to compromise.

    Hearing his sister's words, Huang Chun's entire face was distorted. "Fourth brother!"

    "Brother, I'm just a cultivator in the spiritual realm. I can't beat them. I can't beat them!" Looking at her eldest brother, the fourth miss of the Huang family cried out in fear.

    "Okay, you swear, you swear by the demon, and I won't kill you!" Looking at the fourth miss of the Huang family. Liu Mufeng said so.

    "Okay, okay!" Nodding, the Fourth Miss of the Huang family immediately swore an oath.

    "I, I also swear!" Without waiting for Liu Mufeng to say anything, the second child of the Huang family impatiently swore the inner demon oath.

    "Okay, you two can leave. Huang Chun stays!" Looking at Huang Chun, Liu Muyan said coldly. This Huang Chun is the strength of the seven stars in the spirit world. If he joins hands with the ninth brother, it will not be difficult to deal with him.

    "En!" After getting the answer, the second young master of the Huang family and the fourth miss of the Huang family turned their heads and ran away.

    "You, you, you two bastards!" Looking at his younger brother and younger sister who directly abandoned his big brother and ran away without looking back, Huang Chun was very annoyed.

    "Aren't you the one who attacked us?" Looking at Huang Chun, Liu Mufeng said coldly. At that time, he released the Flame Eagle to attack the sneak attacker, but the one burned to death by the Flame Eagle was a seven-star cultivator in the Mortal Realm. That monk was so weak that it was impossible for him to be the sneak attacker. Therefore, Liu Mufeng guessed that at that time, Huang Chun should have pushed the other party out.

    "Liu Mufeng, don't be arrogant, don't think that you have Black Dragon City to back you up, and I'm afraid of you. Let me tell you, I'm the nephew of the owner of Rune City."

    Hearing this, Liu Mufeng sneered contemptuously. With a direct shot, the Flame Eagle swooped down and flew towards Huang Chun.

    "No!" With a cry of surprise, Huang Chun's expression changed drastically, and he hurriedly threw a handful of talismans at the giant flaming eagle, but it was useless, the giant flaming eagle is made up of blossoming flames , it is just a ball of beast fire, not a real monster, so it is not afraid of the attack of the magic talisman.

    Seeing that the attack by the talisman didn't work, Huang Chun immediately threw out a magic weapon, but it still didn't help. Huang Chun was still unwilling to be burned to ashes by the beast fire.

    After putting away Huang Chun's interspatial ring, Liu Mufeng also burned the fifth young master of the Huang family who was killed in the bombing. Give Liu Muyan all the rings of the other three people. The other three are all in the spirit mortal realm, and Liu Mufeng doesn't like their things. However, Liu Muyan can take it back to Liu Cheng and the others.

    After cleaning up, brothers Liu Mufeng and Liu Muyan went back to pick up the four of them from Liucheng. The six continued on their way.

    Walking behind, looking at his second brother and Liu Mufeng, Liu Cheng thought to himself: Did you get the golden lantern fruit? Why didn't the second brother say a word?