22.Decided to stay

After dinner,

    sitting at the table, Liu Mufeng took out the books he bought earlier and placed them on the table. Let Xiaoyuan watch it with him. With the dust-cleaning liquid to help Xiao Yuan purify his blood, and Jiang Xu's plenty of spirit stones to absorb, Xiao Yuan's strength has been successfully stabilized at the seven-star level of the Spirit Mortal Realm. Moreover, after absorbing Jiang Xu's spirit stone, the strength of the entire swarm has also directly increased to a higher level. This made Jiang Xu very happy.

    Liu Mufeng was also very happy to see that his group of bugs had improved in strength, but he couldn't be happier when he thought that Jiang Xu was leaving tomorrow.

    "This is the meridian structure diagram of the human body, and this is the structure diagram of the dantian. You have to read it carefully and keep it in your mind!" Looking at Xiao Yuan on his shoulder, Liu Mufeng said seriously.

    Hearing this, Xiao Yuan looked at his master in confusion. "Why do you want me to look at this? What does it have to do with how you look?

    " If you can understand this, dig out my spiritual root and eat it, then you can purify your bloodline again, maybe you can advance to the spirit realm." Liu Mufeng learned from the ancient books that the cultivator The root of the root is a great tonic to the original spirit insect, and can purify the blood of the original spirit insect. Xiaoyuan was originally of the blood of the royal family, if he got his own spiritual root, then it is not impossible to advance to the spirit realm.

    Hearing Liu Mufeng's words, Xiao Yuan blinked. "Master, you, are you sure, are you really willing to give me your spiritual roots?" "

    Of course I can't give you all of them. I have five spiritual roots, I'll give you four, and I have one!" Liu Mufeng took After getting out of the crystal ball, he put his hand on the crystal ball, and five pillars of light appeared in the crystal ball immediately.

    "Master, you are the root of the Five Elements!" Seeing the five pillars of light, Xiao Yuan couldn't help but licked the corner of his mouth, the root of the Five Elements is very beneficial to him!

    "See clearly, this green root is my main spiritual root, the wood-type spiritual root. You can't eat this spiritual root. However, I can give you the other four." Looking at Xiao Yuan, Liu Mufeng said seriously.

    "Oh, you can't eat green ones!" Nodding, Xiao Yuan expressed his understanding.

    "Yes, you can't eat the green ones, and you can't eat the other ones for the time being. You can bite off the other four spiritual roots and take them out of my body. Then, after a while, your cultivation base will be more stable. Take it easy, you are now a seven-star spirit mortal realm, if you purify your blood well, if you eat my four spiritual roots, you have a 70% chance of advancing to the spirit realm. This is a great opportunity for you Ah! So, you have to memorize these two pictures for me. Do you know?" "

    Yes, I got the master!" Nodding repeatedly, Xiao Yuan immediately flew to the front of the book and read it carefully.

    "You, you want Xiaoyuan to eat your spiritual root?" Jiang Xu walked into the living room, looking at Liu Mufeng in disbelief.

    Looking at the shocked Jiang Xu, Liu Mufeng sighed. "I'm not willing to be a waste of five spirit roots for the rest of my life. I have checked many books. The success rate of the original spirit insects helping monks wash their spirit roots is very high. It will not fail!" "No, this is too dangerous, just in case, just in

    case What if Xiaoyuan makes a mistake? What if, what if other insects go the wrong way and hurt your spirit veins? What if they hurt your dantian?" He shook his head again and again, Jiang Xu felt that this It's just impossible.